• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rookie0014

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    kokomo
    just had to post got first deer today with a bow. nothing special only bout 150 not dressed. but first with bow have shot lots with a gun but never a bow. she didn't go maybe 40 yds. at most
    will see if wife got a pic if so try to put it on.put a pic in album not real good of deer but it is there

Last edited:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    No such thing as a "nothing special" bow kill. They are all special, it is a proud feat every time.

Congrats!!!

there seams to be some sort of conection with a bow kill that i miss with a gun kill. in the words of uncle ted "the mystical flight of the arrow"

big congrats on the kill and also congrats your hooked. no 12 step program that i know of can help with bow fever:welcome:

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    just had to post got first deer today with a bow. nothing special only bout 150 not dressed. but first with bow have shot lots with a gun but never a bow. she didn't go maybe 40 yds. at most
    will see if wife got a pic if so try to put it on.put a pic in album not real good of deer but it is there

Congrats, nice shooting.

dcary7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    East Coast
    Congrats! This is my first year bow hunting as well, but no luck yet! It's been said already, the first one you take is very important! Big congrats on your success.

Eiffelman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Congratulations!! I think it's amazing that you got one.

I had a roommate once who was an avid bow hunter. He spent hours on end waiting silently in a tree for just the right shot and never got it. Maybe that's why I never took up bow hunting.

Last edited:

Sweet James

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    London
    In the UK, shooting for Deer is so hard to do these days, 90% of my deer are bow kills. No doubt the Uk Government will make that illegal too! Great job on your first bow kill.

Top Bottom