• ...and so much more!
  • ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    2emzm8i.jpg

Came out fairly decent. Any critiques? I'm just learning from YouTube so open to any comments.

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Yeah I know the clips are prone to cracking, I have good clips I just wanted the practice on bends and shaping that making the clips on these practice holsters gave me. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out!

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Yeah I know the clips are prone to cracking, I have good clips I just wanted the practice on bends and shaping that making the clips on these practice holsters gave me. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out!

Good deal, are you using a press?

ilikeguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Prairie Creek
    Yes, but it is just one I made from looking at pictures, hinged at the back and using ratcheting clamps at the front,and I have not yet purchased good foam, i cut a blue camping mat and stacked three layers to each side. I didn't want to invest too much money until I decided if I liked doing it it not. I think I'm hooked though. I saw a cool design for a taco press that I think I may put together this week.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Yes, but it is just one I made from looking at pictures, hinged at the back and using ratcheting clamps at the front,and I have not yet purchased good foam, i cut a blue camping mat and stacked three layers to each side. I didn't want to invest too much money until I decided if I liked doing it it not. I think I'm hooked though. I saw a cool design for a taco press that I think I may put together this week.

Nothing wrong with that. There are a ton of awesome products out now compared to a few years ago. A coffeebum style press makes all the difference doing taco style holsters.

Top Bottom