• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Penske

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Went to my first gun show today in Valpo. I think its pretty strange that you can't carry a loaded gun at a gun show of all places. I guess there afraid of someone's gun going off? either way had a great time. Just wish I had more money to spend :rockwoot:

Penske

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    yeah I heard they had 1 gun go off or was there more? and what happened with the guy that had his gun discharge?

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    It does happen, and it's never good. Sort of gives us all a black eye, and you can imagine how the media would be if anyone were actually hurt or killed by an AD at a gun show... Sheesh.
    Agree 100%. It really ticks me off that, when I go to a gun show, there is always that small (hopefully) group of "customers" that obviously don't care about the image they project, or the consequences of being stupid. I'm as much for 2nd amendment rights as anybody here, but there are always those few folks at the gun shows I've been to that make me think to myself, "good God I hope that moron isn't here to buy a gun".

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Agree 100%. It really ticks me off that, when I go to a gun show, there is always that small (hopefully) group of "customers" that obviously don't care about the image they project, or the consequences of being stupid. I'm as much for 2nd amendment rights as anybody here, but there are always those few folks at the gun shows I've been to that make me think to myself, "good God I hope that moron isn't here to buy a gun".

+1

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Went to my first gun show today in Valpo. I think its pretty strange that you can't carry a loaded gun at a gun show of all places. I guess there afraid of someone's gun going off? either way had a great time. Just wish I had more money to spend :rockwoot:

How was the show? Were there good selections? Anyone carrying the MSAR line? I'd like to go as it's all of ten minutes down the road, but the lady isn't much on gunshows :ar15:

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    It's the biggest and best show I have been to other than the 1500. There is a lot to look at, and it is not just guns. There are food items, small electronics, small tools, knives, and other things. The people watching is worth the price of admission. I picked a great knife from KnifeLady. The wife picked up a nice stun gun. Saw some pretty good gun prices including a NIB Mossberg Persuader 12ga for $299.00.

Top Bottom