• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I just recently bought my first handgun I purchased a S&W M&P9c. I have put about 500-700rnds through it cheap walmart ammo. Gun has not misfired jammed or had any type of malfunction. Very happy with the gun, I just wish I would have known the M&P shield was coming out since this guns main purpose is my ccw. I have been bitten by the bug I want to buy more guns now ! My wife is looking into purchasing a ruger p95.

pokersamurai

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    LaPorte
    Congrats on the new M&P, they're great guns. Be careful though, buying guns can quickly turn from a hobby to an addiction, trust me I know :D.

AuburnGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 3, 2012
    Auburn, Indiana
    Congrats on your first handgun. As everyone will tell you, guns multiply about like rabbits. Very fun hobby.

Guns are always changing. When you buy something you like, something new comes out that you might like better. You will just have to buy it too :)

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    just picked up my first handgun today also (springfield xd40) congrads on the new gun, fields good doesnt it?!

nickman54

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    congrats

I remember my first handgun and the excitement. Do yourself a favor and try not to sell your guns unless you have really thought it through. I sold alot of guns that i now regret.

brcrbn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Congrats on the selection of a fine firearm and +1 for getting your spouse interested and in on the action... Sounds like a dueling tree might be on your list sometime soon.

Top Bottom