First time in this state that I had a gun drawn on me!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    A little back story first. Me and my GF had a little blow up and she threw me out. Ended up staying in this real flea bag motel, complete with fleas! When I got ready to go to bed I realized when she put my stuff out she forgot my meds. So I go over to her (our old) place to ask if I could please have my meds. Just my bad luck she is gone.

I was desperate so I went to her friends house. Now I know I shouldn't go. Her BF isn't very social and doesn't like me. He tells everone I am an illegal alien because I was not born in IN. Well I am from WI so stop calling the INS on me!! He calls me Zimmerman, says I'm a white hispanic. WRONG!! I have a large german ancestry, thank you very much.

But my GF's friend is a good person. I go over to see if she can help me in my quest for meds. I try tapping gently on the door to wake her up and not wake up you know who. She come out and I start babbling a bit, so happy to have someone listen to my side for a change. The only problem is one of the fleas from the hotel is munching on my belly. So I did my Napoleon impression and went after that little bugger.

Suddenly the BF races out of the house with this jealous half crazed look in his eyes. Never asked why I was there, never said hi, never spoke to his gf. He just comes out and shoves his pistol in my face!! I thought I was in for a pistol whipping but he had one of those tupperware guns instead of a skull-cracking 1911. He orders me off the property and as I am turning to leave his GF had that Your-Macho-BS-Wasn't-Needed-I-Had-it-under-control look on her face as she headed back into the house.

So here I sit. Fleas eating me alive, in need of a clean pair of underwear, and still no medicine. Guess I'll CALL her mom in the morning.

Oh, she has my wallet too!!

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Cool story bro. Be careful what you post on the interwebz. I don't think INS will buy that whole WI malarky.:shady:

CMac

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    B-town
    I know this is a joke, but who would win? If this is really the other guys story does he have a chance to convict the BF of Pointing firearm at another person under IC 35-47-4-3? Personally I'm not sure if BF gets convicted, but I think there is a case.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Love the wallet reference.:yesway:

Almost forgot to mention Wallet. :ugh:

Finally!

I've been waiting for this...

I just read the thread last night and didn't have time to work this up.

Meh! 4 out of 10. With this much time to work on it I was expecting Oscar material.

Had to work and do other things so no fine tuning.

I know this is a joke, but who would win? If this is really the other guys story does he have a chance to convict the BF of Pointing firearm at another person under IC 35-47-4-3? Personally I'm not sure if BF gets convicted, but I think there is a case.

The other OP mentioning his dislike for the guy knocking on the door could comeback to haunt him. It might have been argued that he was looking for an excuse.

The worst part is when I realized that I had actually had a gun pointed at me with threats behind it before.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    A little back story first. Me and my GF had a little blow up and she threw me out. Ended up staying in this real flea bag motel, complete with fleas! When I got ready to go to bed I realized when she put my stuff out she forgot my meds. So I go over to her (our old) place to ask if I could please have my meds. Just my bad luck she is gone.

I was desperate so I went to her friends house. Now I know I shouldn't go. Her BF isn't very social and doesn't like me. He tells everone I am an illegal alien because I was not born in IN. Well I am from WI so stop calling the INS on me!! He calls me Zimmerman, says I'm a white hispanic. WRONG!! I have a large german ancestry, thank you very much.

But my GF's friend is a good person. I go over to see if she can help me in my quest for meds. I try tapping gently on the door to wake her up and not wake up you know who. She come out and I start babbling a bit, so happy to have someone listen to my side for a change. The only problem is one of the fleas from the hotel is munching on my belly. So I did my Napoleon impression and went after that little bugger.

Suddenly the BF races out of the house with this jealous half crazed look in his eyes. Never asked why I was there, never said hi, never spoke to his gf. He just comes out and shoves his pistol in my face!! I thought I was in for a pistol whipping but he had one of those tupperware guns instead of a skull-cracking 1911. He orders me off the property and as I am turning to leave his GF had that Your-Macho-BS-Wasn't-Needed-I-Had-it-under-control look on her face as she headed back into the house.

So here I sit. Fleas eating me alive, in need of a clean pair of underwear, and still no medicine. Guess I'll CALL her mom in the morning.

Oh, she has my wallet too!!
    Not bad, good use of wallet.

Top Bottom