• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Did Ingo have a fitness section before and it went away or is there no interest in that here?

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There has never been a fitness forum. There have been threads about things that pertain to it but no forums.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    As I get older it's become readily apparent that fitness goes hand in hand with being able to protect yourself. I run and race and lift 3 times a week along with core fitness exercises 6 days weekly. I have a long way to go to get back to the level of fitness that I prefer along with weight loss, but I do feel about 75% better most of the time.:twocents:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Have to agree with the Seamus that level of fitness, goes hand-in-hand with level of readiness for the unknown. A fitness forum would be a good idea.

After years of couch potato status, I finally got off the couch and started getting back in shape. Have lost 30 lbs since August. Quit drinking pop and started eating right. Core exercises and aerobics, three days a week, in the winter. When spring gets here, I will add 100 miles a week on the bike. I've got 40 lbs to go, to reach my target weight.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    There is definitely not enough traffic for a fitness forum. If, however, you want to start a thread in the Carry Issues & Self Defense Forum, please feel free to do so. Make sure you give it a title though that would be recognizable. It will help keep it alive and active.

Top Bottom