• ...and so much more!
  • ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    [video]http://video.foxnews.com/v/4642138131001/oh-deer-insane-dashcam-video-shows-cop-crash-into-buck-/?intcmp=hpvid1#sp=show-clips[/video]

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    I hit one a couple of weeks back at 3 in the morning but it never got up and ran away. I never saw it in my headlights, it crashed into my front left tire as it tried to run across the highway. Luckily the damage to the pickup was minimal, but I had to put the buck down. I didn't get the meat back yet but talked to the processor on the phone and he told me that most of the meat was in good shape.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    118   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i hit one 4 weeks ago in our brand new 2016 Chevy Cruz that only have 148 miles on it!!!!......did $750.00 in damage to the right fender.....:(

jjohnson

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Wow! Whitetails are some of the toughest animals in the States. I can't think of any other animal that could get hit by a vehicle and just keep on running like nothing ever happened.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Wow! Whitetails are some of the toughest animals in the States. I can't think of any other animal that could get hit by a vehicle and just keep on running like nothing ever happened.

Adrenaline will do that. You can destroy their heart and lungs with a gun shot and they still run away only to die a few seconds later.

That was a nice buck though!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    I hit one in WI with my '79 CJ with a basher bumper he was running out of a corn field and I was going about 50. It flew over oncoming traffic with a spin like I'd hit it with a driver and landed in the ditch on the other side of the road. It did not get up again. Stupid herbivores.

Top Bottom