• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    The objects at the center and upper left in this picture are semi-trailers! This picture was captured by a surveillance camera during today's tornadoes in Dallas TX. Our powers are still insignificant. :cool:

FlyingSemi-trailersDallasTX04-03-12.jpg

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    The objects at the center and upper left in this picture are semi-trailers! This picture was captured by a surveillance camera during today's tornadoes in Dallas TX. Our powers are still insignificant. :cool:

FlyingSemi-trailersDallasTX04-03-12.jpg

WOW. Thanks for the post. This is why the car is NOT the place to be if you're caught in a tornado situation.
    Wow.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    I watched some footage of this on MSNBC this afternoon, never did see what the "F" rateing was?
    I was in awe when I seen the container trailers getting pulled up in the sky.

Rollerman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Goshen
    They were calling them 1's and 2's this morning.

Only an F1 or F2 !?

In 2001 St Joe & Elkhart counties had some weird October tornadoes hit.
    http://www.crh.noaa.gov/iwx/program...24_01_tor/stjosephelkhart/stjosephelkhart.php
    I was working in a sub division north of Cobus Green mobile home park paveing that day.

An F1/F2 came through our job, I crawled under my asphalt roller & held on.
    (A medium sized Cat 434C)
    I that one in in TX was an F1/F2...I consider myself pretty fortunate.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Don't worry I'm all good theme song for the school day was

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0K_LZDXp0I[/ame]

.40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Something definitely failed but I'm not convinced it was the thread.

You and this thread have failed miserably. This has been tried before right here on INGO https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/133415-semi_driver_mangles_school_buses.html :noway::noway:

serpicostraight is an ass and should be banned, he brings nothing of value to this site. NOTHING. That's what you should have made this thread about, not his chosen profession.

I know his kind, he is the guy in the back of the truck stop looking for lot lizards EVERY NIGHT. He's the guy who tries to back into the easiest spot 20 times before giving up and parking next the scales. Then he goes into the truck stop and brags about how good of a driver he is. He probably works for Swift or Schneider because nobody else will hire him. I'm even willing to bet his wife left him for another woman. Probably a woman cop. That would explain a lot now wouldn't it?

Now Phylodog, I'm not sure if you've ever read any of my posts or not. I have spent time defending cops when they were right and bashing the ones who were wrong. Here is the last cop thread I have posted in https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...cussion/200464-another_punk_with_a_badge.html I see you even posted in there. As far as I know only 1 truck driver was bashing cops there and 1 truck driver was defending cops. When will you look into the professions of everyone else and bash them?:popcorn:

Now Phylodog is on the same worthless list as serpicostraight.

Interestingly enough I logged in a week ago to look into become an advertiser on this site and came across this thread first. I'm glad I did, I wouldn't want to spend my money not only supporting this site but advertising on it also. Sucks for INGO that those 2 morons are making this site lose money now.

Now for everyone wanting to see a shooter. Here's your chance, ban me PLEASE so I wont even be tempted to come back. I can start spewing off 4 letter words if you need me to. One way or another you will have to ban me and while your at it ban my IP I will get my gun news from somewhere else.

Last edited:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Gives a new meaning to Flying J :joke:

Speaking of Flying J, I guess one of these went through the area around the Flying J and TA on I-20. Hope it sucked up the lizards at the J, they woke me up 4 times knocking on my door. :xmad:

Edit: lol, one of the yards there is a CRE yard. Score.

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    My friend and old roommate had his house destroyed. All brick, fairly new house, probably 2500+SF gone. Just a pile of rumble. His wife and 3 year old rode it out in the bathtub and had to be dug out of it. Friend was at work talking to his wife on her cell the whole time; gotta be the scariest call.
    Everyone made it out okay and their two Lab puppies are safe as well.

This is them: Rockwall County Mom Trapped During Tornado

Last edited by a moderator:

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    That is awesome. I saw that picture yesterday then I was trying to find it to show my wife and son last night but I could not find it again. Now I can!

Thanks..

But, while I was looking for that picture I found this incredible picture! I believe it said it was from North Carolina but I don't know when.

379.jpg

Last edited:

Bubba Skinner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Those trailers weigh around 15k empty. Could be up to 60k if loaded. That really makes you respect the power of tornadoes.

Top Bottom