Fmr Marine arrested over internet posts; FBI says comments "terrorist in nature"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I assume then that he was not found to have a grave mental illness and was held anyway. Sounds to me like someone needs some prison time.

Wonder if they think if they do this enough times someone will crack an attack them, then they can shoot them an all the media will say what a great job the government is doing to protect us? I just wonder how far up this goes, surely not to the white house....?

I posted whats going on with Brandon on my facebook page....I'm not winning the lottery.....maybe I can get kidnapped.....lawsuit.....be nice to retire.

Dybber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    South side Indy
    A year or so ago it Ron Paul supporters were on the list from Napolitano as we're returning vets. It's sad that things like this don't surprise me any more given our current regime in office. Nonetheless, this is still sad to see this happening in the US.....of course it's sad everywhere it happens.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    It has as much to do with the past regime as it does the current. The expansion of governmental surveillance and arrest powers after 9/11 is a terrifying thing. Primarily because they have for the most part been made permanent, and the language so broad as to allow near anything to be deemed "terroristic." This administration is simply using the powers given to it by the previous administration and the Congress.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    Leave it too the .gov to come up with this solution.
    1) Man distrusts the .gov and exercises his 1st amendment right to express his distrust of gov and says they are out of control.
    Government solution: Lock him up without charges. That will prove him wrong and make him far more stable and less of a threat. That is a really clever idea.
    Our founders were right, gov is not eloquence, it is force. It is not your freind, it is simply a necessary evil like fire. Fire does not know or care what it burns.

Top Bottom