• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krvincen

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    May 20, 2011
    Osceola
    I dont own one, but would love to!! Glocktoys used to have one, and I first fell in love with that. Now my brother in law in Michigan has one and i'm very jealous!!!

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I enjoy shooting mine. Lots of fun. More accurate than I am. Worth the money? I suppose that depends upon your pocket. It is to me.

picture.php

hillnc01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2012
    FT. Wayne
    Thanks Bummer! Beautiful gun by the way. I can't pick between getting this or an AR first. 6 months ago I wouldn't of considered dropping a grand on a pistol over an AR, but having 20 rounds in my fist has changed my mind.

Bummer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Glad to. Thanks. Just took that picture. Gave me a chance to show it off somewhere. :D

And you get three magazines with it. 20 +1, and 40 backup out of the box. Very little recoil. Quick return to target picture. (Make sure it's not a Cali model. They come with three ten round mags, rather than the "standard" 20s.)

ARs are nice, but it's a lot more convenient to carry a pistol around.

Now, bear in mind there are not a lot of holster choices. Certainly there are some, but if you put something like a DeltaPoint or a Viridian laser on it (or even both) the difficulty level goes way up. I'm planning on adding both, and making my own quick draw shoulder holster, but then I like to make stuff. YMMV.

You'll also find that there are those who like to talk down the round. The videos of clay and gel testing seem to make it clear that it's quite effective. Right now I know of two shops that carry the 5.7x28, plus several online sources for bulk, and Elite Ammunition for hot rounds, so it's not all that hard for me to get ammo. If your only option is Wally World you'll have problems.

So, if you like obscure and rare, can ignore the trash talk of the folks who don't have one, and your pocket has the depth (Translation: Mama won't boot you out.) it's a fun choice. I'm certainly happy with mine.

The Keymaster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Manistee County, MI
    There is nothing like it. If you have the cash, go for it. I love mine, and I got a great deal on a second hand NIB that the guy wanted to get rid of. I never regretted buying it, especially after I bought a PS90 to go with it.

Top Bottom