• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    That's ok; I'm trying to trade my 40 version for a 9mm version (prefer the compact, but not too picky) and wanted to shoot an XDm 9mm Compact if I can get my hands on one. It's always nice to test drive before you buy...

Understand completely! Let me know if you change your mind

Last edited:

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    dom1104 I though you sold all your guns last year,I have been back since may and no dom.
    Bill

I know it Bill.

Bought a house, built a raise bed garden, planted a orchard of apple trees, renovated a room, and kids / work are taking up all my time.

Life was simpler when we rented a house.

Somethin broke you called the landlord.

Dom

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    Unfortunately I'm leaving from work and won't be going home. If I were, I would've absolutely have done so. Next time give me a little more notice and it will be no worries!

Sorry!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Another great FNS... A major THANK YOU to everyone that helps put this on. I'll post some video of the Stages once I get some sleep!

Also, it was a blast to meet someone from my local club, among others... Craig was a solid RO & thanks for helping out my buddy with the mag loan. We had a great squad & lots of fun during, and at the after party.

Last edited:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Great match last night. I can see Don has really embraced the Match Director role, and we've got a good team of volunteers that make this happen. Thanks to everybody for pulling this match together; it was a fun time!

I'd like to think that anybody that participated last night would be capable of the following, as it would make the world a better place.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epZod2qyyN4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Thanks to evryone who helped with set up last night and thanks to the ROs. We had a nice turn out and a fun shoot. Hope to see all of you in a couple of weeks.

bconn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, In
    A great nite even though it started out with rain then really bad humidity and then it got really nice. The christmas tree on the plate rack must have taken more shots than any other!!! Boy it's so unverving to miss so fast!! Thanks Adam for a great RO

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks to Chad for doing scores! Also congrats to Brandon; as long as he's got that open gun it looks like there may be a new fastest pistol in town.... Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom