• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Sweet. Can I check out the beretta at the safety table? Heard they were awesome

Sorry I didn't see this, or I would have gladly let you check it out. It took me awhile to get used to the sight picture, but I started to really dial it in on the last couple stations. The trigger is just amazing on this thing. I'm so used to bad triggers, that this took getting used to, as well.

Fun night tonight!

bconn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, In
    Had a good time till the end when I found my car window had been shot out sometime during the match. Judging by the pieces of lead found on 2 other cars we have an issue with ricochet From the bays.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Had a good time till the end when I found my car window had been shot out sometime during the match. Judging by the pieces of lead found on 2 other cars we have an issue with ricochet From the bays.

WOW!!That round still had lots of energy! yikes

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Is it possible that you were in line with the Texas Star? It's the only target we shot last night that doesn't necessarily deflect bullets downward. That'd be my guess.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis

Can you take a photo of the window damage? I'm curious if it was cracked, a hole, completely gone, etc.

longbeard

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    United States
    When shooting in the bays on a non match day you can often hear splatter hitting the clubhouse roof.
    Sucks about your window. Sorry to hear about that.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Thread says that FNS will be 2x month through September, but it is not listed on the MCFG calendar for May 27. (Also not listed for 4th Friday in June, July, August, or September.)

Will there be FNS on May 27?

Thanks.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    It was announced at the last FNS that there will be 2x/ month starting this month.

We will be shooting this Friday evening the 27th

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to be there last time to hear the announcement. Now, if we could only get the MCFG webmaster to keep the site updated... (I probably have a better chance to clear the Texas star than for that to happen, though.)

Top Bottom