• ...and so much more!
  • iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    What's your price range?

It's on the cheaper side, but I recommend that everyone has a Kershaw Skyline in their collection.

Probably one of the best knives for under $40.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    i agree we need a price range lol. there are some folks on this website (stony) who might tell you that you should get a rain drop damascus sebenza :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TGZssT_H_8

others like brad,myself, trader may tell you to grab a strider

it all depends. you can get very good folding knives from 40 dollars and up. what will you mostly be using it for also?

Nope, I would never recommend a Strider unless I know for fact that you are a bonafide knife nut and realize what they cost. :):

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    i agree we need a price range lol. there are some folks on this website (stony) who might tell you that you should get a rain drop damascus sebenza :)

it all depends. you can get very good folding knives from 40 dollars and up. what will you mostly be using it for also?

Guilty as charged :D. Strider's kick ass!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    :rolleyes: I believe it might be the other way around.....you basically begging to buy a Strider right out of my pocket.....no pushing from my end. :):

You are a knife nut....and you should be damn proud of it. :)

/sarcasm/ why sir i never, that doesn't even sound like something i would do :) and i'm a gentleman and would never take a knife out of a mans pocket /sarcasm off. well maybe just once or twice :)

i knew trader would agree also :)

stony

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Pittsboro,IN

Damascus is damn sexy!!!!! especially on a Sebbie. That one's got my vote.:D

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    no it never is. i think he lines the blade handles with a abrasive that cuts the tips of your fingers open and then he sprinkles on his special knife crack and bam your hooked just like that. i keep telling myself damn i have enough blades and for some reason whenever i run into him and sheila i always end up spending money.

brad and sheila are some very awesome people for sure and a great business to spend your money with. they will always make sure you leave happy

Top Bottom