• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I've had mean chili before. It seemed angry with the inside lining of my stomach and was only interested in making its way to the exit:):

Yah, same here.

There is a so-called joke that says that people of Hispanic descent know when it's time to eat when their rectums stop burning. I am not of Hispanic descent, so....thanks but no thanks, Ryan. If I want something that will serve as a bowel evacuant, I'll just go to White Castle. ;):D

Blessings,
    B

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito7uyDEsfs"]YouTube - Baconnaise Fight to the Death - Bacon vs. Mayo.[/ame]

Baconnaise

Last edited:

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    funny-dog-pictures-bacon.jpg

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, Spasmo melted some Nestle milk-chocolate morsels to make some chocolate covered strawberries. She had also made a plate of bacon this morning, the remains of which were still sitting on the counter. I went down to have a strawberry and noted that not only was there left-over chocolate, but that it somehow failed to make its way onto the bacon. I rectified the situation and then we exchanged words regarding the oversight.

"Ew! Gross!" was the response from both wife and daughter. Until I crammed a piece in each of their mouths. The casualties were extreme. There were no survivors.

9fpbgl.jpg

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Spasmo? Good? Bad? Indifferent? (not that one can ever be indifferent about bacon)

Honestly it wasn't bad. It was Hickory Smoked bacon which may have also made a difference. I'd like to try different flavors of bacon.

*gasp*

Spas.. is .. gone??

*whimpers*

Don't panic!! I'm still here. If I'm ever an extreme casualty, I'd hope he would pass on the news a little better than that. Although humor is his specialty .. at least he keeps telling me he's funny... And me, with chocolate and bacon may just be the way he'd like to see me go... hehehe

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I cleaned the pan before I remembered I wanted to try chocolate covered pringles. I like the salt and the chocolate and thought that it might be a good match. I'll have to try and remember it the next time.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I cleaned the pan before I remembered I wanted to try chocolate covered pringles. I like the salt and the chocolate and thought that it might be a good match. I'll have to try and remember it the next time.

We'll have to get some chocolate that melts thinner and sets up firmer. The morsels were good, but the Pringles are thin. I think they'd break when you try to chocolatize them.

mrw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    My wife refuses to cook bacon. Says the splatter isn't worth it. I told her if I can't get bacon then I'll have to look out side our relationship for bacon!

Top Bottom