Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

s&wluvr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    LaPorte/Michigan City area
    What a travesty. With all the dyes and chemicals added to our normal food chain under the auspices of the FDA, this action just smells of injustice. Is it any wonder that we are seeing such an increase in illnesses, allergies, etc. from FDA approved food. My blood is already boiling just thinking about this FDA fiasco.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Backyard gardening, not just a hobby, a necessity.

We've been spending our money for a while with truly organic food and I must say, I feel so much better.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Backyard gardening, not just a hobby, a necessity.

We've been spending our money for a while with truly organic food and I must say, I feel so much better.

Kirk says that's dangerous. You should eat from factory farms. Are you sure you are getting pesticide in your diet? :D

cqcn88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    How do you not just tell them to "go ahead and bring the cops. We'll sort it out in court."

Stupidity of the highest art form.

Agreed. I wondered the same thing when I read it. They just kept complying, why not tell her to make tracks and come back when she has a warrant?

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    There would be much bloodshed if someone came to MY home and told me that I couldn't feed MY guests with MY food.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    The time has come for the monster to be put back in its cage and chained down.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    "Stand Up And Shout" RJD We all read about stuff like this but it was SiFi or in another country or we all thought it was crap. Boy were we duped. This is scary stuff. How much will we endure? Some may think it is pointless but I have taken to writing My elected officials about crap like this. What the heck I am surely on several lists anyway. This is the educated Man's revolt. Where it starts anyway. Keeps me square with God to seek address for grievances. Always lead with your brain, There is time for Braun when that fails.

mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed
    "Stand Up And Shout" RJD We all read about stuff like this but it was SiFi or in another country or we all thought it was crap. Boy were we duped. This is scary stuff. How much will we endure? Some may think it is pointless but I have taken to writing My elected officials about crap like this. What the heck I am surely on several lists anyway. This is the educated Man's revolt. Where it starts anyway. Keeps me square with God to seek address for grievances. Always lead with your brain, There is time for Braun when that fails.

How much will we endure? Its funny you ask that question. I often wonder if the elected officials ever have that thought cross their minds. Or do they just keep on "doing" for our own good and feeling proud that they are providing the sheeple eeerr people a much needed "looking after".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    1262553214475.jpg

Absolutely Despicable.

Top Bottom