• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DHolder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Mooresville - MSG2 Hub
    How about we get some decent jobs" in this country", and put their butts to work? :rolleyes: Jobs that are not working at the Fashion Mall, McDonalds or some minimum wage job that only pays for the fuel to get to work. :xmad:
    I belive we need to fix the problem, then fix the system. :yesway:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    How about we get some decent jobs" in this country", and put their butts to work? :rolleyes: Jobs that are not working at the Fashion Mall, McDonalds or some minimum wage job that only pays for the fuel to get to work. :xmad:

The problem with the system is that the "free ride" is SO good, that there isn't much incentive for most of the people to take a "decent job" when available. Why work, when you can get everything free?

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    The problem with the system is that the "free ride" is SO good, that there isn't much incentive for most of the people to take a "decent job" when available. Why work, when you can get everything free?

0507010949.jpg

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008

"Get some?" We had "some".:dunno:

"People" didn't like that.

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    My fiance's mother does basically the same thing for my fiance's uncle. She provides cell phone service, a small amount of cash, and a small amount of cash to her grandparents, where he lives. She then takes his little card and does her grocery shopping with it.

He still buys some of the groceries with the cash, which in turn helps the grandparents a little, but he mostly just lives without expenses and uses the cash for spending money. It isnt much, but it is something.

And yes, I find the scam despicable, and have pointed out that it is illegal. Mother-in-law to be doesnt care, fiance doesnt want to get involved.

Sir it's your business .. but if it were me I would be looking for a different woman .

The mother shows bad character ... the daughter condones it with silence .

Question ... how are they going to act or treat you in the future EVEN if things don't get bad ?

Thanks
    Duncan

woman-with-knife.jpg

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Please explain, who is a "millionaire welfare queen in tights" that "we" "cheer on"?

Professional athletes throughout the nation who work for owners who's businesses are subsidized by the tax payer.

We all seemed to believe that we are paying for welfare queens to smoke. We do so by paying for their groceries, thymus freeing up their money to spend on booze, drugs, smokes, etc.

Now if your employer pays you higher wages due to the fact that they don't have to pay their other operating costs, then are you not a beneficiary of the welfare state?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have to wonder if lobbiests for food companies and the ADA have something to do with the expansion of these and other similar programs. :popcorn:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Professional athletes throughout the nation who work for owners who's businesses are subsidized by the tax payer.

We all seemed to believe that we are paying for welfare queens to smoke. We do so by paying for their groceries, thymus freeing up their money to spend on booze, drugs, smokes, etc.

Now if your employer pays you higher wages due to the fact that they don't have to pay their other operating costs, then are you not a beneficiary of the welfare state?

Then I guess you are implying that we are ALL on welfare if we have EVER accepted a tax break or a stimulus check. I don't think anyone in their right mind sees Payton Manning as being on welfare. However, that is not the type of welfare that we are talking about. Cities subsidize sports venues because they want the teams to stay where they are and not disappear in the middle of the night like the Baltimore Colts once did. Keeping the teams in the city is supposed to increase revenue for hotels, restaurants, vendors and the like. However, instead of using money from ALL of us to subsidize these teams, i think only those that benefit from having them around should pay the subsidies.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I want my Juicy Juice and some bologna...NOW!!!!

The don't drink juicy juice. It's quality product that is 100 percent juice. They give their kids that purple drink crap or some other high fructose concoction.

They don't have to eat bologna either. The stampers buy decent meat. Weird paradox.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The don't drink juicy juice. It's quality product that is 100 percent juice. They give their kids that purple drink crap or some other high fructose concoction.

They don't have to eat bologna either. The stampers buy decent meat. Weird paradox.

The WELFARE people eat better than we do:xmad:

Top Bottom