Be the first to review this show!

Hours

• Saturday 8:00am – 4:00pm

Admission

• General: $3.00
    • Children 12 & under: Free with adult
    • Free Parking

Description
    The FOP Lodge 143 Gun Show will be held on Sep 12th, 2015 in Rochester, Indiana. This Rochester gun show is held at Fulton County Fairgrounds and hosted by Northern Indiana Gun Collectors Association of Indiana. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.
    Shows have been held here since 1996. The 2015 year will begin 2 shows per year. Good food on premise. Free parking! BUY-SELL-TRADE. Close to downtown.
    COME SEE US!

Promoter
    Northern Indiana Gun Collectors Association

Rochester, Indiana 46975

Vendor
    120 Tables
    8ft Tables
    Tables: $15.00/each
    Dealer Setup:
    Friday 5:00pm - 9:00pm
    Saturday 6:00am - 8:00am
    Over night Security in building.
    Firearms & related items
    FREE PARKING
    Breakfast & lunch available.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Been to the Kokomo show a few times, so won't go to that one this weekend. How is the Rochester show? Is it much different than the Kokomo show?

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Yeah, I got the dates wrong on the Kokomo show. Still wondering if the Rochester show is worth the 50 minute drive. How does it compare to the typical Kokomo show?

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Yeah, I got the dates wrong on the Kokomo show. Still wondering if the Rochester show is worth the 50 minute drive. How does it compare to the typical Kokomo show?

I live in Lafontaine and will be going. Its a decent drive to say the least, but it may or may not be worth it. It is a smaller show, but with any show, its always hit or miss. The last Rochester show I picked up a 1941 Finnish M39. Beautiful rifle and is very good condition. Will I find anything this weekend? Don't know, either way, I am sure I will enjoy myself.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Went to the show today. Not overly crowded, didn't figure it would be. I picked up 500 55 grain fmj for $40. Over all, it was a decent little show, and one I will go back to. How did everyone do that managed to go?

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Yes, it was a decent show. Although it was small at leasst all the tables WERE gun-related...no beef jerky, clothes, purses,...all that crap we see at some other shows that just fill table space. I thought quite a few rifles were way over-priced. Saw several 10/22s listed $100 over Midwest prices and saw several Mosins that really were outrageous. But I still picked up a few items at decent prices. It still was worth the trip and a Saturday spent at a gun show is ALWAYS better than yard work!

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County

It's a very small show, I'd say less than half of Kokomo. Last time I went there was quite a few older guns which is what I was looking for, but that may not be what you are looking for.

Top Bottom