• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    I have for sale or trade a 2012 Gibson SG Electric with Gibson hard shell case, Ernie Ball strap buttons and Gibson strap. I purchased this guitar from a dealer out East as new but open box. The guitar has one tiny crescent shaped dent on the back of the body about 3/8” long at the widest ,3/32” wide and about 1/16” deep at the center but no finish is missing. I played this for about an hour total. Been selling off my Guitar collection due to too many and no time to play. This is the last of the real Gibson’s I have for sale, My Les Paul’s are sold. Have several acoustics Martin, Takamine , Epiphone, six and 12 string and one Epiphone Joe Pass hollow body electric. Asking $875 OBO for the SG, if interested in any of the other guitars please ask and I can list them in a separate listing.Trade interest would be a Berretta M9A3 or 92FS Inox or 92 Brigadier FS or other Beretta 92 or 96, 40 S&W?

Guitar is in Indianapolis /Carmel area and can ship ,or meet. Please PM me for info or trade interests. All trades subject to IN DL only and exchange of LTCH visual verification. Thanks, Dennis
    DSCN5619_zpspjt231fw.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSCN5623_zps3wfminbw.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSCN5621_zps4zsjj34o.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSCN5622_zpsbwemn0i9.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSCN5620_zpsqtnfer4h.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    DSCN5624_zps9aai9el3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]