• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    first off, I didnt' see president BO up and walk out I saw two delegates that I have never seen before up and walk out, plus they were the only twp delegates to up and walk out. This is merely political posturing nothing more.

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville
    He has an evil, anti-American agenda(and that's not conspiracy theory). I don't think he could do anything I would be proud of him for... I'm not that easy. What obummer said was to appease the party that's getting their butts kicked this November! That's something I can celebrate!

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    So Achmidenijad finally said something that Obama thinks was inexcusable?

I guess threatening to wipe Israel off the map WAS excusable.

I don't see why it's not, we have plenty of folks here, politicians including who want to wipe Iran, and a score of other muslism countries off the planet, yet I don't here the same cries of inexcusablity, that come when the call of annilation of Israel is said.

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    He has an evil, anti-American agenda(and that's not conspiracy theory). I don't think he could do anything I would be proud of him for... I'm not that easy. What obummer said was to appease the party that's getting their butts kicked this November! That's something I can celebrate!

I wonder what your thoughts were on the previous president? he did far more intrusive and anti-American acts than obama has done.
    Like Ive said in the past where were all these free loving and constitution thumping Americans when Bush was doing what he was doing, I don't remeber seeing very many of them around me at the time

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Obama can talk all he wants it's what he does that bothers me. I am real surprised he said something against a fellow traveller though.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I wonder what your thoughts were on the previous president? he did far more intrusive and anti-American acts than obama has done.
    Like Ive said in the past where were all these free loving and constitution thumping Americans when Bush was doing what he was doing, I don't remeber seeing very many of them around me at the time

Then YOU weren't paying attention. Either that or you were hanging out with the left wing.

I can tell you, I saw PLENTY of that going on. I saw endless arguments about the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, wiretaps, secret courts, on and on, amongst the right wing in this country. I should know. I took part in it for years.

But you know what I didn't see?

YOU.

edited: are you really expecting people to just keep on railing against Bush, and the Patriot Act, etc., while Obama is now in office and furthering the destruction of this nation, and to just give Obama a free pass because Bush sucked? Bush is old news. Forget about him. Obama's who we have to worry about NOW. And I don't see any of the horrible assaults on our freedom being repealed recently, with Obama in office, and Democrat control of Congress... do you? Where are they? All that big talk, and no action.

Last edited:

Son of Liberty

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Then YOU weren't paying attention. Either that or you were hanging out with the left wing.

I can tell you, I saw PLENTY of that going on. I saw endless arguments about the Patriot Act, Homeland Security, wiretaps, secret courts, on and on, amongst the right wing in this country. I should know. I took part in it for years.

But you know what I didn't see?

YOU.

edited: are you really expecting people to just keep on railing against Bush, and the Patriot Act, etc., while Obama is now in office and furthering the destruction of this nation, and to just give Obama a free pass because Bush sucked? Bush is old news. Forget about him. Obama's who we have to worry about NOW. And I don't see any of the horrible assaults on our freedom being repealed recently, with Obama in office, and Democrat control of Congress... do you? Where are they? All that big talk, and no action.

Got under your skin a little I guess. When I say that I didn't see any people complaining of the freedoms taken from us under bush, I don't mean on sites like this one, I mean nation wide complaining, and national media coverage of it.

The things that bush did, did not stir up the fervor that obama has, and like I said bush's infringements, to me at least are far worse.
    I didn't see paintings of bush standing on the consititution or massive rallies being held against he's acts.

In the end my point is that all politicians should be rallied against when they are doing wrong not just the ones who are not apart of your party.

Btw I wasn't hanging out with left or the right as I don't believe in either of these parties, I vote on the individual person, and their history of voting and postions on issues. As should everyone else, at least if you still want a government for the people by the people.

PS. Relax, don't get so worked up this early in the day.:)

CorvetteTom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Shelbyville

I was NOT a fan of EITHER George Bush! Both of them are 'world government' types. Both of them want a north American union similar to Europe. Bush walked all over our constitution in the name of security. I believe much of the hype after 9/11 was just to secure more of a fascist government over the people. BHO is only discovering and furthering that effort. I believe we had better take our government back before we become merely subjects.

Capn Blanc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2009
    The Kenyan is posturing for the voters.He's trying to pull the Dhimmicrats' fat out of the fire by getting "tough" with Iran.It's acceptable for Moslems to lie.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    He can make me proud, walk up and smack the hell out of aminaturdbahd and have the secret service slap his ass in a well used Manhattan taxi and take his ass to the airport and throw him on a single engine piece of crap and home he goes with a stern warning to shut the hell up or we unleash BUSH on his ass!

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    He can make me proud, walk up and smack the hell out of aminaturdbahd and have the secret service slap his ass in a well used Manhattan taxi and take his ass to the airport and throw him on a single engine piece of crap and home he goes with a stern warning to shut the hell up or we unleash BUSH on his ass!

How about revoking his right to come to our country until he apologizes? Slapping him might make you feel better but does nothing. Irans leader is a child that has been spoiled by getting to do what he wants whenever he wants. Let him know his actions are unacceptable in an adult way.
    Turning Iran into a 'glass factory' sounds great but what about all of the innocent children you would be killing? I wouldnt want to answer to God for that one myself.

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    How about revoking his right to come to our country until he apologizes? Slapping him might make you feel better but does nothing. Irans leader is a child that has been spoiled by getting to do what he wants whenever he wants. Let him know his actions are unacceptable in an adult way.
    Turning Iran into a 'glass factory' sounds great but what about all of the innocent children you would be killing? I wouldnt want to answer to God for that one myself.
    geez! make him laugh! "you are banned from the U.S" really scary, :rolleyes: those clowns hate being ***** slapped, it means alot to the followers, they use the bottom of a shoe for ultimate dis respect!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    So Achmidenijad finally said something that Obama thinks was inexcusable?

I guess threatening to wipe Israel off the map WAS excusable.

Can you find that exact quote for me? Becaus from what I've found in my research it's fictional quote.

I don't see why it's not, we have plenty of folks here, politicians including who want to wipe Iran, and a score of other muslism countries off the planet, yet I don't here the same cries of inexcusablity, that come when the call of annilation of Israel is said.

I dont support by any means the U.S. involving itself in affair that we are NOT involved with.

Let those "tough" Israelis deal in they're own battle, and quit involving Western Nations.

Iran, Israel, America has the right to self determination, self preservation and all the other goodies.
    I dont blame whatever the heck his name is, in his disdain for Zionism, considering the troubles its brought on the Native Palestinians.

The double speak of people who play this game is that they say what Colonist Americans did was wrong; but say the Zionist have the right to do what they do.

What that RINO Neocon? He'll never be loved in this house.

I was being called a liberal, of all things :laugh:

How in G_d's name can anyone believe a word he speaks, he is a Muslim.

The church he attended headed by Rev Wright...

Obama’s pastor Jeremiah Wright: Former Muslim

LOL

Top Bottom