• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He’s an “ordained minister” who swears and offers fakes prayers about coffee and doesn’t mention God in what we REALLY need to give our kids for Christmas.

and he went to the women’s march in January 2017 :rofl:

stay at home dads can still be men, should we tell him that?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    He’s an “ordained minister” who swears and offers fakes prayers about coffee and doesn’t mention God in what we REALLY need to give our kids for Christmas.

and he went to the women’s march in January 2017 :rofl:

stay at home dads can still be men, should we tell him that?
    We can tell “him” all we want, “he”has a different feelz!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Maybe he's just a guy who wants to be a stay-at-home dad, but also wants to earn some money by writing articles on the internet.

Maybe he chose a demographic and he's mining it. Maybe his trip to the grocery tipped him off about white privilege, and maybe it also tipped him off to the fact that, for whatever reason, women get a big kick out of a man doing the mom thing.

Last edited:

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Maybe he's just a guy who wants to be a stay-at-home dad, but also wants to earn some money by writing articles on the internet.

Maybe he chose a demographic and he's mining it.

Perhaps; but he sure seems to know a lot about the persona, and imparted in a way designed to a) speak to his chosen demographic, and b) offend those who might be the least bit masculine.

sempreobie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Boone County
    I don't believe a father being noticed by a narrow demographic for taking his young kids to the grocery is any indication of privilege. Should a female feel privileged if she were complimented, or "chatted up", for mowing the lawn, washing the cars or splitting firewood?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I don't believe a father being noticed by a narrow demographic for taking his young kids to the grocery is any indication of privilege. Should a female feel privileged if she were complimented, or "chatted up", for mowing the lawn, washing the cars or splitting firewood?
    If she’s doing it nekkid, especially the car wash part.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Did anyone notice that he and his wife merged their last names upon marriage?
    Gawd man, you made me actually go to his blog page. My estrogen level spiked! I am dumber for having read that drivel, I need to eat raw meat soon, or shoot something, or both? How can this thing even call itself a man?

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    Gawd man, you made me actually go to his blog page. My estrogen level spiked! I am dumber for having read that drivel, I need to eat raw meat soon, or shoot something, or both? How can this thing even call itself a man?

After I read this, I had to look. After reading his blog, I can state with certainty that most women (gay and straight) are more masculine than this guy. I'm somewhat dumber for having read it <cue Billy Madison video here>.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Gee I had my kids all weekend since my wife went out of town to visit some friends/family. No one told me how awesome I was. Where were my male privilege accolades? maybe because I took my son to the gun store instead of the grocery store? Those heartless jerks.

-rvb

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Twice I have been left to care for children alone, divorce and death from cancer. First time I gave up a career as a Marine officer to be a dad.

Did not feel any privilege from society, felt a tremendous responsibility. Was paid many times over in joy of having good kids. They are awesome well adjusted adults now with kids of their own. Grand kids are parented correctly.

Suck it up buttercup. Don't give s**t about your feelings. Stop whining.

Don

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, why isn't my hot tub full of hot single moms with their loins all radiating heat and pheromones? I took most of the care of my son even before his mom died on me and left me doing it all alone. I took to driving a bus so I'd have his same schedule (the schools were on a crazy schedule back then), changed his diapers, went through potty training, had him with me everywhere doing cute kid things, modelled the good of masculinity and how to treat those around him, particularly women, etc. He's 22 now, and I never got any male privilege. Listening to that cuck I should be on "little black book vol 2".

May he be subject to [uninvited sexual intercourse] from a gang of butch lesbians until he cries like the little [female dog] he is. He has little to fear from me, I don't hit girls.

Top Bottom