• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've almost taken a gun into the post office before after forgetting it was in my pocket. I carry a 1911 OWB and that's a tough one to forget, but the Sig P238 that I usually carry in my pocket can get overlooked when I'm disarming when I'm going Postal (errr, shipping packages). I can understand it happening to others too with the number of very light, yet capable, pocket guns we have available.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    i have unintentionally brought my gun into illinois a few times and not even thought twice about it.

This is an issue of concern around here. The highways all have big signs that welcome you to Illinois. Some of the back roads don't. If you don't notice the change in the name of the road and the style of sign it is easy to accidentally drive into Illinois. You can be a law abiding citizen taking a ride in the car one second and a felon the next just by crossing an imaginary line.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    Makes sense, right? [Sarcasm!]

My wife's opinion, the guy knew he was packing. If so, why would he 'think' that it would pass through security.

Maybe, he didn't think (or know the pistol was inside his clothing). :dunno:

Top Bottom