• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I ordered a suppressor through tactical Sh*t.com on Nov 19th. They say they have been processing the form 3 since 11/21. What are normal ATF form 3 processing times?
    I have been told 3-14 days is normal.

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Usual form 3 time is under a week. I have two pending from the 13th. That’s very unusual.

Their business reviews are not good though. Request a copy of the form 3. Any legitimate shop will send it upon request.

If you want it formed to me, I’ll take care of you.

Last edited:

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I reached out to AB suppressors around 3:50 pm, and they called me within 20 mins after figuring out what went wrong. TS should have better inventory control and customer service.
    The actual issue had come from my computer (incorrectly) autofilling the name section for the addressee. The suppressor has been waiting at the FFL since December 15th, but they didn't tell me when I came in because it wasn't addressed to me. AB suppressors has been great, but I should have reached out to them after 3 weeks, rather than 6. Tactical Sh*t customer service didn't know that their product had been delivered, and they need IT help to keep track of their inventory. Hope to do the form 4 on sunday, at which point I will be certain that the suppressor is actually here.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Glad you finally figured it out but based on the name of the company I think I would have passed. Seems like to me they need to get their s$*t together no pun well maybe a little pun intended

Top Bottom