• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Defense of the enemy force while wearing the uniform.... hardly sounds like a good defense lol. I just hope they don't give him the death penalty. He wants to die, make him live in prison until someone beats him to death.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    For his participation, it will be interesting to see if that court takes the pc route or gives him his just reward. He should probably consider himself lucky that this incident did not occur in Florida and include Mentos, soda and a bottle...

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What is cool is that the next guy the thinks about committing work place violence will think twice.

I think the people who created that gun-free-zone should think twice. There have always been nutjobs, and there will always be nutjobs. Preventing self-defense is the reason the body count got to where it did.

romad7

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 17, 2013
    Dayton, OH
    I think the people who created that gun-free-zone should think twice. There have always been nutjobs, and there will always be nutjobs. Preventing self-defense is the reason the body count got to where it did.

That's the military/government for you, military bases are "gun free zones". I was demoted once for having my personal firearms checked out for a day too long. I think base housing and the armory are the only places that personal firearms can be. The leadership is actually getting stricter these days, people used to get off with warnings if a personal gun was found in there vehicle, now they will likely get kicked out.

I was trained and trusted to use automatic weapons, call in air/artillary strikes and kill any enemy that threatened me or my people. But I am not trusted to carry a handgun to defend against "active shooters". Our training literally includes throwing trashcans and hiding under desks as methods to react to a workplace shooter. How about I just use my US Gov provided training and shoot the POS.

This case pisses me off so much because if those soldiers were allowed to defend themselves in the same way on base as they can off base then there would be a lot less good guys dead and there would be no trial.

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    As someone that was at that incident I can say that this is bittersweet. He will get life in prison. He will not be made the martyr he wishes to be. What should happen is that he is given life, then on the way to Levenworth the transport should make a detour and take him to his grave. Or he and Manning can get together and make scumbag babies after the sexchange. Cause that's how it works.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Isn't he paralyzed from the neck down? His incarceration would come with a hefty price tag; the gift that keeps giving. I cannot imagine he would get a very positive reception at a military facility.

Last edited:

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Good news now this a hole needs to spend the rest of his life behind bars and hopefully he will be shacking up with the John Holmes of the prison.

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    It should be slow and painful. Drawn and quartered comes to mind. Or the final scene from Brave heart disemboweling him.

Top Bottom