• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Doctors reported today that Fort Hood terrorist Nidal Hasan may be paralyzed. He reports to doctors that he can't feel his legs and has pain in his arms.

boo...hoo....

Oh wait, do I sense a lawsuit coming? I bet his Liar is going to sue the police officers who caused Hasan this grief.

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Such a sad, sad consequence of political correctness taken to extremes. I can only pray that, while tragic, this incident serves as a wake-up call to those Americans that still have common sense. Get involved people or support those that you trust that are involved, our future is at stake and we are witnessing the signs unfold before us!

INGunGuy

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    Jeffersonville, Indiana
    Boo Fing hoo... I have the perfect idea... He murdered 13 people. So I say he should be put to death 13 times. Kill the SOB, then bring him back to life, then kill him again, and bring him back the next day. Keep doing that for 13 days... Oh and broadcast it on the 5PM news WORLDWIDE

INGunGuy

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I'm against the death penalty on this one.

Strap him on his back to a wooden board. Got a keep him from falling off. Cut a potty hole in it and feed and water him through a tube. Let him lay like that staring at a stain on the ceiling for a hundred years alone.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm kind of bummed he is paralyzed. Now he won't be able to feel what is coming to him from BUBBA.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    I wouldn't mind him becoming someone's party b#tch in prison, but unfortunately the bros from the Nation of Islam will probably look upon him as some kind of prophet and protect him while he would be in side. May as well toast him.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO

Strap him on his back to a wooden board. Got a keep him from falling off. Cut a potty hole in it and feed and water him through a tube. Let him lay like that staring at a stain on the ceiling for a hundred years alone.

Yep, this. They want death, it gives them martyrdom. There's even an article where this guy states something like he "loves death more than we love life" out there. So, do like Jack suggests; keep him alive, humiliated, isolated, and dependent on someone he hates. Maybe add a few hogs in the room with him for company, or let him know he's getting liquefied pork for dinner and breakfast every now and then.

AG Holder will kill him quick though, while he's still being talked about, so that his martyrdom is seen throughout by other Muslim extremists. His execution will be huge news for weeks up to the needle, just to make sure.

hookedonjeep

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    With the other Sheepdogs
    Sounds to me like he needs the ultimate pain reliever - super fast acting .357 Magnum! :D

Apply Directly where it hurts - guaranteed to work!:rockwoot:

Why waste perfectly good .45 ammo on his arse - it is hard enough to come by already...... heck, I will even donate the required dosage - got some hot loads laying around!:):

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I say we just put him in the pen and let the hungry hogs get at him. I can't think a too many other worse ways to go than being eaten at while bleeding out and know the feeling of hopelessness...

Last edited:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    It's obvious. He is paralyzed because his spine is pinching off a nerve.
    He just needs to stretch it out a bit.
    Apply rope around neck and have the floor fall out from underneath him.
    Spine straightens out and we all feel better.

mrman740

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Portage

+1 :yesway:

Oh, and don't forget to have a tv right in front of him tuned to Judge Judy! That, in itself, would be hell!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I say no pain meds for as long as he lives, and nothing but pork to eat!! and when he gets the death penalty shoot him up with pig blood!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    You didn't mention that you were a Chiropractor, BloodEclipse... nice diagnosis!

While I may not be as imaginative as most here - the fact remains that whatever he gets is too good for him.

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I've been thinking they should put stuff like this on Pay-Per-View. Would help out the costs of them being incarcerated and show people why you shouldn't do these things. Just an idea.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I wouldn't mind him becoming someone's party b#tch in prison, but unfortunately the bros from the Nation of Islam will probably look upon him as some kind of prophet and protect him while he would be in side. May as well toast him.

IF he goes to jail/prison it will not be on the Civilian side. He will be a guest at lovely Fort Leavenworth. Ask any vet who has had to take some one into that facility if they would like to go back. ;)

Top Bottom