• Saturday:
      9:00am - 5:00pm
    • Sunday:
      9:00am - 3:00pm

• [FONT=&quot]General: $6.00[/FONT]
    • [FONT=&quot][/FONT]Children 12 & under: Free 2-Day Pass: $11.00

• 3-Day Pas: $16.00
    • Free Parking.
      The Fort Wayne Holiday Gun, Knife & Outdoorsmen Show will be held next on Nov 24th-26th, 2017 with additional shows on Nov 23rd-25th, 2018, in Ft Wayne, IN. This Ft Wayne gun show is held at The Fieldhouse and hosted by Gun Slinger Promotions USA. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed
      3946 Ice Way
      Ft Wayne, IN 46805

650 Tables

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    Wasn't too bad, Usually some venders can't get there till evening or Saturday morning- so there were a couple of empty tables. Selection wasn't any different from the recent past. Some .22lr venders apparently haven't realized Trump is president and Walmarts are about fully stocked... Also, you can get a Slide Fire stock for just $425!!

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    We were at the field house yesterday, a little better then most of the Ft. Wayne shows, but still kinda average, nothing real interesting, average prices, but that being said, I feel I did ok, on some reloading stuff, I did a little trading.....

For $6 it was cheap entertainment.......

Aaron

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I went to both shows. At the Field house I traded some Czech surplus 8mm Mauser and 9mm Fiochi for some surplus FN 8mm, 1970's production. At the colosseum I sold a S&W 19 to a smith vendor, came close to walking out with a Lee Enfield, but I decided not to. I stopped at Freedom Firearms, Gun town, and one of my lgs on the way home. It was a wonderful day. I can't wait to test some of that FN ammo for accuracy. Detroit has a antique gun show going on tomorrow, I might take a spin up there

Top Bottom