• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    Need some local info for Ft.Wayne. I was born and raised in the Fort. I now live in Indianapolis and need some info about the Fort. My parents are becoming worried with the rise in crimes and are wanting to purchase a handgun and learn how to use it. This is where I need local info help.

I am looking for an indoor range that I can take them to so they can try out my handguns to see what caliber they feel comfortable shooting. Anyone know of a good indoor shooting range.

Thanks for your time and help on this matter!

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Thank You Thank you. Sartwell My parents live in your back yard off of Maysville Road. See you all in the Fort in a few weeks.

p.s. I miss Coney Island, Three Rivers Festival Raft Races, and Canel Days. Lots of great memories in those 3 names for me.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I am looking for an indoor range that I can take them to so they can try out my handguns to see what caliber they feel comfortable shooting. Anyone know of a good indoor shooting range.

If you check Freedom out and don't care for it, driving a little north will hook you up with Mile Corner Guns & Gallery on the corner of 327 & State Rd 8.
    (327 is Coldwater Road...just follow it all the way to the St Rd 8 intersection and you're there.)

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    If you check Freedom out and don't care for it, driving a little north will hook you up with Mile Corner Guns & Gallery on the corner of 327 & State Rd 8.
    (327 is Coldwater Road...just follow it all the way to the St Rd 8 intersection and you're there.)

Garrett is not that far away. My Parents live on the Northeast side so that is another thought. I used to work in Garrett back when I was in high school. Worked for Lane engineering there till they moved to New Haven.

Once again thanks for the great information.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

:+1:

They used to have a lot better rates too. Ventilation isn't as good, so I'd recommend going early in the morning. But I'd still go there over Freedom Firearms.

hokie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I believe some of the guys at Hillside said they were working on an indoor range; no idea on the time frame though. Nothing like going to an outdoor range and being the only one there because of the cold!

Top Bottom