• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I was as the Coldwater Rd. Walmart (seems to be common among members here "Walmart"), when I spotted a Smaller SUV with a INGO window decal. Wanted to say hello, but thought it strange for a Fat-Old-Bearded-Creeper to wait by a car just to say hello to a fellow member? Anyway, really liking the information I'm picking up here and hope to become a bit more involved.

Anyone from the Ft. Wayne area that OC's? Not sure how well it would be received here, but I'm gonna give it a try.:ingo:

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I OC & CC depending on mood and outit. Never had anyone say one word negative or been approached by LEO (and I've walked right by them countless times). I live on in the N Coldwater area.

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    I do! interesting choice in name though! Im not home often though...

I've used this Forum name since Gore invented the internets:rockwoot:

If it's not available I just don't join the forum! :dunno:

I OC & CC depending on mood and outit. Never had anyone say one word negative or been approached by LEO (and I've walked right by them countless times). I live on in the N Coldwater area.

Good to know it's not an issue, I can't say that I've noticed any OC'ers around here.

I live in the state and anthony area, but joining the latest great migration to the hunter town area. It's just getting to rough for us in this area anymore. Our house should be completed by the end of the year and then I'll be joining the 5 o'clock lima road rush.

Where does one find these window decals? Site sponsorship or what?

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    Seems to be quite a few Fort Wayne members, that's good!

On a side note... If work would slow down a bit, I like to run over to Dick's and pick up one of the Troy Defense AR's. I'm so ready for a LONG weekend of shooting pesky empty bottles then later dropping 20 bucks to look at the same old crap at the gun and knife show this weekend.

Top Bottom