Fort Wayne Lunch At Lone Star (17 Jul 2010)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    XtremeVel and myself won't be able to make this one after all. We totally forgot that the City Swim Meet our son participates in is that weekend. We will definitely make the next one. Have a great time and eat plenty for us! :)

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I just signed up to work Saturday mornings, so I should still be able to make this but may be a bit late.

Please leave me some food!

Regards,

Doug

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    I'm sure they will have a steak for you when you get there. Looking forward to a good steak and talking about guns!! Plus a chance to win a gift card for more gun stuff!!!
    :rockwoot:

johnsmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2010
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    OC today

I open carried today. I think I was more aprehensive about it than anyone I encountered. I rented a U-Haul this morning and returned it this afternoon. No comment from anyone. I went to Office Depot and bought some printer ink, No comment again. I know at some point I will have a discussion with someone. This is comforting.

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    I open carried today. I think I was more aprehensive about it than anyone I encountered. I rented a U-Haul this morning and returned it this afternoon. No comment from anyone. I went to Office Depot and bought some printer ink, No comment again. I know at some point I will have a discussion with someone. This is comforting.

The more you do it, the easier it gets. :)

The Spud

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hoosier in Exile
    Talked with Sheila today. Everything is still a go for Saturday. One last request: if everyone will PM me their real first names and those of any guests, and I'll have some handy name badges ready for everyone when they arrive.

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    Grr... missed this before. Saw it on T-Rav's facebook today after it was well too late to make it. Oh well, hope everybody had a great time!

Who won the raffle?

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Made it to the lunch. Great food and good conversation. Was a great afternoon. Still trying to talk my wife out of the giftcard she won. Definatly looking forward to the next one, hopefully we can get some more people to attend next time.
    Thanks Spud for organizing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom