• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Does anyone know when the new schedule will be up? I've wanted to join for a few years now, but when I asked my dad about getting me in he always said to just call him and he'd come shoot with me, but that wasn't the point. Now he's gone and I want to be able to go out and shoot without having to go up to Pigeon River.

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    I know it's private, my dad was a member. I kept asking before he died if he would get me in. All he ever said was "Just call me and I'll go shoot with you." Then a few weeks before he died he mentioned something about getting me in. By then I was more concerned about him. I was out there when the old building was there, drafty, uninsulated, and just an oil drum for a woodburner. I was there before the nice outhouse. I've shot at the 25 yard targets, watched matches shoot at the 100 yard. I've been out in the back 40 hunting rabbit and squirrel. If any of the members knew Jim Luyben, they'd remember he was a stickler for the rules. Even off the range, "Son, that's not right. I'm going to do something about it."

I did look at the website, the schedule posted was for 2013.

Sorry if I come off like a dick, I'm just in a bad mood.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I shot with your Dad many times. I had no idea you are Jim's son. I met you at your Dad's house probably in 2005.

I'm sure you looked at the website, but like I said the schedule for 2014 has not been posted yet. If you need anything, call me.

Dean

philbert001

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 4, 2012
    Allen County
    I shot with your Dad many times. I had no idea you are Jim's son. I met you at your Dad's house probably in 2005.

I'm sure you looked at the website, but like I said the schedule for 2014 has not been posted yet. If you need anything, call me.

Dean
    Scout is my buddy who I got all those National Match T-shirts from that I told you about Dean. Hopefully you'll see us both at some matches this spring!

Top Bottom