• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    any issues carrying here? havent been to a FW festival before, but I'm rather wary of NOT carrying anywhere in fort wayne.. More than likely will ride my m/c, so would carry my G27.
    would likely check out the art fair but mostly going for the Jackyl show.

Ninja1310

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Honestly, I feel very uncomfortable not having any protection at Three Rivers. There are always fight or some kind of violence that happens there every year. I haven't gone the past few years because of it. I don't think Fort Wayne is a city where it's foolish not to carry.. we were just recently rated near the top 10 in the nation for best place to raise a family.

Fort Wayne in Top 10 Safest Cities list | The Journal Gazette source for my claim

mk2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    North Carolina
    I'm not aware of any restrictions carrying at 3RF. The same laws apply as usual regarding where you can and cannot carry.

Just want to comment that if you are smart about where you go and when, you can avoid areas of greatest danger. I would not say that 3RF should be avoided, but I would say that you should use best judgement regarding the times and locations you attend.

Quad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    We were just there. Carried all over. No issues. I did hear that the police will be checking bags this year for people going into the midway and main food isle. That was on the news last night. But even if they spot a lawfully carried gun they can't legally do anything about it since the preemption passed.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    No restrictions. Verified that with FWPD, they do ask that we cover it up so they don't get those silly calls of a person with a gun. But they will respect an individual carrying lawfully.

I was there just last night and carried my M&P40 OC in Junk Food Alley, but I did cover up in the rides area due to so many kids and not wanting asked if it was real.

Top Bottom