• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Went to the Indy 1500 gunshow today. Was hoping to trade my current ccw (an older Colt 1991, lightly modified) for something new. But I didn't know I would find the pistol I have been wanting for several years now. Found a mint Wilson KZ45, stainless that was calling my name. So my Colt and $500 stayed there, and the Wilson came home with me!

I've heard it said by some that these aren't "real Wilsons". But let me tell you, the fit and finish on this is better than most production steel 1911s I've had over the years. If you get the chance to check a KZ out, I suggest you at least take a look. You might find it is the perfect gun for you too. Good luck.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    Cool, sounds like you found the perfect combination of your username: 1911 design with a poly frame and double stack.

glocker1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    And to think I almost contacted Tom on another forum to try and buy the SIS he was selling. Although I'm sure it was a great gun, I'm sure glad I waited or I'd never have been able to get my KZ!:)

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    And to think I almost contacted Tom on another forum to try and buy the SIS he was selling. Although I'm sure it was a great gun, I'm sure glad I waited or I'd never have been able to get my KZ!:)

Small world eh? But everything worked out for both of us in the end! :thumbsup:

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    If I were a betting man, I'd imagine it looks something like this. (FWIW, Google Image Search is my friend)
    3775.jpg

Is it effectively a plastic framed 1911 pattern gun?

Top Bottom