• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Found near Egbert & Centennial, on far far north side of town. Has a greenish collar with the name "Radar" on cardboard. Please spread the word. Call me with any questions 317-987-7660

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    You might check Craigslist. I have put a few lost dogs on there.

I have looked there, thanks. Been posted on multiple facebook pages, including morgan county humane society. She was found with a cardboard name tag made from a cookie box. Leads me to believe she was abandoned.

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Im almost certain she was abandoned, as yesterday I learned she is deathly afraid of gun shots. Not a quality trait for a hunting dog.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    My little brother used to be a coon huntin fool. If he lost any dogs at night, when he got home, he would leave his hunting coat outside in the yard. Next morning, dog would be laying on his coat.

Gunshy coon dogs are tolerable. Not like a lab or something. When you shoot on a coon hunt, the dog's job is already done.;)

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    She has been transferred to morgan county humane society. The lady there said her breed is a "Treeing Walker". Ive never heard of that but, doubt it was a reference to the walking dead.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Walkers are beautiful dogs....usually tri color, white , brown and black. Look like an overgrown beagle..nice long hound ears. We use to have coon hounds when I was a kid.........hope she finds a home.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    What a cutie.

My brother had a doberman just come in and take up with him 2-3 years ago...beautiful dog. She actually just walked in the house (it was spring and the door was open--she bumped the screen door and walked in) and made herself home. He thinks it was abandoned.

Photo submitted to IndyLostPetAlert by op

Top Bottom