• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    I was out riding my 4 wheeler today and found this on top of the snow. Followed the tracks and kicked up the buck but never found the match.
    NCM_0303_zpsavehd0kj.jpg

Anyone else finding sheds yet?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I haven't been out yet. The weather is putting a real damper on things and the farm is over an hour away. The good news is that my hunting partner is training his dog to find them so hopefully we'll have better luck than we did last year when we do get out.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Snow is making getting around hard so I haven't been out, didn't know you could train a dog to find sheds, learn something new everyday.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Hate to see sheds laying on top of the snow would much more like to see them covered over with the snow so the squirrels wouldn't chew on them... If you jumped the buck that lost that shed you found and he had lost the other one its around there somewhere...

trailrider

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    GREENSBURG
    Hate to see sheds laying on top of the snow would much more like to see them covered over with the snow so the squirrels wouldn't chew on them... If you jumped the buck that lost that shed you found and he had lost the other one its around there somewhere...
    Yes. I backtracked him well onto the neighbors property and couldn't find it. Really want the match. Gave it a good effort.

dm1986

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    I found my first a few years ago. I was mushroom hunting and found it in the middle of the field on my way home. It was fairly decayed and every tine was broken, but it looks pretty good on my shelf.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Very nice find, seems early almost but I guess it is about March already... I love finding sheds!

Top Bottom