• ...and so much more!
  • NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Located in Loogootee. Work in Jasper.

I have a little over 200lbs of Foundry Type lead that I have melted into ingots. I have roughly as much not melted down as well, but is dirty/ dusty from sitting in a closed printing shop for the last 2-3yrs. I will sell/trade in smaller quantities, prefer no less than 10lbs/ sale. It has been fluxed twice. Bhn of 28 on a LBT Hardness tester. With the going price of pure lead close to wheel weight lead, I will just pay the few cents more a pound and not mess with alloying.

Would like to get $2.00/lb OBO. Will ship on your dime Actual shipping charges, will show shipping cost on shipping label. Will take Paypal or money order.
    Will drive short distances FTF prefer cash. More you buy, further I will be willing to drive.
    Will drive 75miles one way if you purchase all 200lbs.
    If FTF, I will have a digital postal scale with me, so that you know I am not trying to short you.

Trades:

.22LR I will value the bulk packs/buckets at 8 cents/rd *I will NOT be flipping the ammo, It will be shot up by my 9 and 8yr old daughters in their new M&P 15-22 They will be getting for Easter.*
    Whatever else you might have to offer. Worse thing I can say is no thanks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom