Fox News, Joining The Liberal Fake News...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crittersdad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 14, 2018
    Jasonville
    Shep Smith is gone.

Now the following need to go Chris Wallace,Geraldo Rivera,Donna Brazile,Juan Williams and the Eddie Munster wanna be Judge Napolitano.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Shep Smith is gone.

Now the following need to go Chris Wallace,Geraldo Rivera,Donna Brazile,Juan Williams and the Eddie Munster wanna be Judge Napolitano.

That's about it. And in that order.
    Juan Williams though... He's like their "Token" Never-Trumper Libraturd. I know exactly what to expect from him and he never lets me down. He has never tried to hide that fact.

The others claim they're non-bias but their true colors keep festering through that mask they have on. It's embarrassing really. :evilangel:

chevyguy

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    The reason that Fox News is trending that way is, because they are owned by the same people that own every other news channel. The banksters are duping everybody. Keep the sheeple occupied, fighting against each other so we are busy in our own little groups forgetting we are one nation of Americans. While they do their evil schemes that they don’t want us to know, by the way its working so far.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Shep Smith is gone.

Chris Wallace, yes he should be given the boot also. He is right behind Shep with the nevertrump snarky horse:poop:, being sold to us as a hard news journalist.

The rest have filled their pundit shoes very very effectively. They are a part of the network that the geniuses that claim to know about FNC never see, because they don't watch. Or watched for five minutes a time or two last year (or maybe the year before :scratch:). :rolleyes:

The other folks along with a few more like Jessica Tarlov and others make up the true "fair and balanced" claim advertised by FNC. They make up the other side of the argument from the dems side. I don't care for their side and they are mostly wrong all the time, but they get across their point.

Napolitano has his place as a nevertrumper liberaltarian pundit that is rarely if ever featured on the hard news programs. He's hardly on FNC anymore, other than Shep's show, so who knows what they'll do with him.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Shep Smith is gone.

What's wrong with Andrew Napolitano? The guy thinks for himself; he doesn't follow the status quo, and he's ardently pro-2A. He also protests a bunch of other liberties that are in jeopardy: speech, religion, search and seizure issues, etc.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What's wrong with Andrew Napolitano? The guy thinks for himself; he doesn't follow the status quo, and he's ardently pro-2A. He also protests a bunch of other liberties that are in jeopardy: speech, religion, search and seizure issues, etc.

He was well liked here... once upon a time ago.... before the dark times, before the emp... I'm mean before he said mean things about Trump.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    His words and opinions are often empty.... and wrong. I have not liked his commentaries long before Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think FlightSimmer may be being a "bit" hyperbolic. OAN is WAY more partisan than fox. I honest to god, can't recall seeing them ever report anything other than pro-Trump/anti-Democrat opinion pieces. If falls in-between Fox News and Infowars.

Interesting

So, if a news source only promulgated anti-Trump/pro-Democrat opinion pieces in lockstep (like, say; pretty much all the rest of the MSM); would they be said (by you) to fall between CNN and New Century Times?

Color me skeptical

Must everybody include some talking points from the opposite side? CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC etc can go first and show us how it's done

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    I think FlightSimmer may be being a "bit" hyperbolic. OAN is WAY more partisan than fox. I honest to god, can't recall seeing them ever report anything other than pro-Trump/anti-Democrat opinion pieces. If falls in-between Fox News and Infowars.

I was discussing their NEWS program, go back and re-read my post. I haven't watched any of their other programing so I wouldn't know what that's about.

Oh, and stop using high class words that us pee-on's have look up.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wear a camo hat almost daily that reads,

Trump
    Pence
    Make America Great Again

I've been wearing it for about two years and the only comments I've received have been in the nature of, "I like your hat".

My current favorite hat is a black cap with a red 'arrow-in-star' Tula emblem. The few people out in public who know what it is are generally cool to talk to and not woke

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    He was well liked here... once upon a time ago.... before the dark times, before the emp... [STRIKE]I'm mean before he said mean things about Trump[/STRIKE].

You mean "... before Napolitano found out he was the only one who thought he was SCOTUS material" I think

Some hot place hath no fury like something something scorned

Last edited:

flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    It's actually called OANN, One America News Network, and it is a refreshing change to all of the political bias found elsewhere.
    I get it through Metronet.

They do have a few opinion shows, but they are listed as opinion and not news.
    Yes Fox News has cute blondes, but OANN has a few lookers of their own.
    I'm not one to post interwebs pics, but Google search Liz Wheeler and you'll see what I mean.

One America News advertises as OAN network (on screen) sooooo, OANN is incorrect, according to them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    One America News advertises as OAN network (on screen) sooooo, OANN is incorrect, according to them.

I went to look up this OAN - first story I saw was a report on thins weekend's F1 race that I haven't yet watched. :xmad:

Maybe that's worthy of the "1st world problems" thread.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

He seemed to be pro-Trump before Trump appointed Kavanaugh. Thereafter it seems there are some sour grapes. It illustrates how useless "expert" opinions are on these news shows, when they can find all reasons to justify an action, then suddenly find all the reasons not to when personal feelings change. At least that's why I don't care for Napolitano. I thought he was a partisan before, and now I just think he's two-faced. It's fine if he defends or criticizes the POTUS. Would be great if there wasn't a point in time which makes evident that an attitude changed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting

So, if a news source only promulgated anti-Trump/pro-Democrat opinion pieces in lockstep (like, say; pretty much all the rest of the MSM); would they be said (by you) to fall between CNN and New Century Times?

Color me skeptical

Must everybody include some talking points from the opposite side? CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC etc can go first and show us how it's done

Merely saying the words of both sides doesn't make one "balanced", which is what you seem to be addressing. But that's not the ask. Present all the facts, not just the ones which support one side. That's what I would like to see. But as it is, I have to go to Fox News to hear reporting of facts which support the right side. Then I have to go to the center-left media to get the facts which support the left. Then I have to try to reconcile those to get the gist of what's really happening.

Don't just say some of what's true, and leave out the negative parts. Say all of it. That's an honest report.

Raskolnikov

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    He was well liked here... once upon a time ago.... before the dark times, before the emp... I'm mean before he said mean things about Trump.

I guess that's where you and I differ. I think it is absolutely fine, and quite necessary, to criticize the President. What separates Americans from less-liberty minded places (like China) is that we don't have to bow down to our "leaders."

He seemed to be pro-Trump before Trump appointed Kavanaugh. Thereafter it seems there are some sour grapes. It illustrates how useless "expert" opinions are on these news shows, when they can find all reasons to justify an action, then suddenly find all the reasons not to when personal feelings change. At least that's why I don't care for Napolitano. I thought he was a partisan before, and now I just think he's two-faced. It's fine if he defends or criticizes the POTUS. Would be great if there wasn't a point in time which makes evident that an attitude changed.

Point taken. I happen to like Kavanaugh, so I'd also disagree with Napolitano on that one. I actually liked him because I don't think he's partisan. He's a lot like Ron Paul, he's a libertarian (with a small "L"); he's going to advance his philosophy regardless of political party. Like you said, it's fine if he defends or criticizes. Napolitano is only human, so like anyone else, he will err. But, I don't think anyone could ever doubt his ardent support of the Second Amendment. If he disappears from Fox, that's one less positive voice we have.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Merely saying the words of both sides doesn't make one "balanced", which is what you seem to be addressing. But that's not the ask. Present all the facts, not just the ones which support one side. That's what I would like to see. But as it is, I have to go to Fox News to hear reporting of facts which support the right side. Then I have to go to the center-left media to get the facts which support the left. Then I have to try to reconcile those to get the gist of what's really happening.

Don't just say some of what's true, and leave out the negative parts. Say all of it. That's an honest report.

I don't think what you advocate is practical given the degree to which conservative leaning sources are outnumbered, hence my willingness to let one of the many, many biased progressive sources show the way

When one is outnumbered 10:1, making it 10.5:1 isn't improving things and shouldn't be a priority

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Brandonki
    Top Bottom