• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    The MTA facility is 100 yards from the east approach I’m sure they stopped traffic there but you can see all the way to the crest of the bridge where the crew was working.
    Apparently they were on break and in the trucks, one was talking to his wife so they had phones, assuming MTA has 2 way radios in the trucks.

The west bound traffic got stopped and there is nothing on the west approach but concrete dividers for a mile or so that means a cop just happen to be within a minute or 2 of being able to shut it down?
    There’s a lot of urgency, incredible timing and impressive response time to shut traffic down on this large of a bridge but not get the work crew off

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I wouldn't know about the music. But the ship made a turn and headed right for the support of the bridge. It lined itself up and took it out is what it looks like.

Looked very deliberate to me. You didn't see it make the turn and aim for the support?
    Keep in mind that you're looking at a particular perspective/angle that exacerbates the appearance of the turn of the vessel. Look at the map of vessel track. It's not actually that also extreme.

Also, consider that the vessel was not under power during most of these movements. It lost power, started drifting. The emergency generator apparently came on, but the shift lost power again. So, for it would be a deliberate attack, that would be very, very difficult to pull off.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    First you'd have to know who attacked you. It'll likely be months before this administration even admits it was an attack (if it was). But IMO, if it was an attack, we will see more of them before too long...
    In case you didnt notice, I was trying to be as over the top ridiculous as you are. I was trying to match your energy.

The ridiculousness you see in my statement is what some of us see in yours. So take that for what it's worth.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Keep in mind that you're looking at a particular perspective/angle that exacerbates the appearance of the turn of the vessel. Look at the map of vessel track. It's not actually that also extreme.

Also, consider that the vessel was not under power during most of these movements. It lost power, started drifting. The emergency generator apparently came on, but the shift lost power again. So, for it would be a deliberate attack, that would be very, very difficult to pull off.
    I'll check that out thanks.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    In case you didnt notice, I was trying to be as over the top ridiculous as you are. I was trying to match your energy.

The ridiculousness you see in my statement is what some of us see in yours. So take that for what it's worth.
    Oh, I get it....

I just can't get the  trust many place in some of the reporting that's out so soon after this... it's like covid and the lies never happened!

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I wouldn't know about the music. But the ship made a turn and headed right for the support of the bridge. It lined itself up and took it out is what it looks like.

Looked very deliberate to me. You didn't see it make the turn and aim for the support?
    It had a bouncing anchor along with it was running a ground. When you run out of a channel the bow will dig in with that big torpedo on the bow of the ship and the stern will swing around. Just like it did in the videos.

Top Bottom