• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Yes I have one. The weight is very close to the Lee Safety scale I have. Easy to use. Comes with a calibrated weight and a liitle pan. I keep mine in the house at room temp until I need it. I like it.

jimbobcooters

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    I dont mean to hijack this thread, but VERT could you please tell me about the Sandcreek Conservation Club. I found some old post by you about it and I am curious if it is still active.

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    I've got one.

It's ok but I wouldn't rely on it for absolute precision and repeatability.

Like all scales it works best when it's on a level surface and, like all digital scales, it is best on a marble slab and with an anti-vibration pad.

The plus or minus .1 grain accuracy is actually more like .2 according to my MAC 20.

It's a cheap digital scale so I don't believe we should expect too much from it.

nmcampbe

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Central IN
    Compared to other inexpensive digital scales in that price range I prefer the Frankford. I have had one for over a year now and no complaints other than it does seem to drain batteries fast.

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    I have used the Frankford Arsenal scale for a couple of years now. I tried it because every other electronic ( read affordable electronic scale ) that I have tried were junk. The Piece of **** that was an integral part of my DP auto dispenser was the worst of all, it made using the thing impossible. I check weights with the FA scale every few loads and also double check at longer intervals with my manual Redding scale. I will get another FA if this one starts to go south.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I owned that scale briefly and hated it. That scale simply would not hold zero for me, and when your goal is accuracy, that's not good. In a child like fit of rage I threw it against my basement floor and ended its miserable existence. I quickly upgraded to a RCBS Rangemaster 750 scale and couldn't be happier with it.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Just used mine again today. Used three scales, RCBS, LEE safety and the Frankford digital. All three were with 0.1 grains.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom