• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    :rockwoot:Did anyone else here attend the gun show in Franklin yesterday or today? Myself and several friends went saturday and I purchased a Ruger Charger with scope and a extended clip that was priced right!
    Plenty of dealers willing to deal if you took the time to talk to them and a few nice guns around! I like these little shows like this because it seems you can work with the dealers a little better. Have been to the 1500 twice now and only thing I got was taken at the front door for admission!:dunno:
    I will stick with the small shows and hopefully will see more of these around this area more often!

sporter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southern, Indiana
    Small shows rock. You can always find sort of deal if you look hard enough and keep an open mind.
    If you are dead set on one item then a bigger show is probably your ticket.

1500 is nice when there is not a "panic" going on.

bcsd372

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Columbus
    I went to the Franklin Show right after lunch today. Nice facility, not crowded, friendly folks. I didn't see any "have to have" deals but I wasn't looking for anything special. Ended up buying a box of Aguila .22 Super Colibri for $4.25 just to try them out. It was $5 admission, $2 for a hot dog, free parking close to the door. Overall it was a good way to spend a few hours on a nasty Sunday afternoon. I'll go there again.

Top Bottom