• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Ammo is gone. Got to meet yet another fine INgo member and his 13 yr old son which brought along a sweet looking 10/22. Nice to meet you Mark and Matthew and have fun shooting!

025_zps3efbf909.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

CCI standard velocity 40 grain .22 LR 100 round packs.

I bought these at Walmart saturday morning along with several other INgo members but instead of selling it I am going to give it away. Meet me in Crawfordsville with your child and a .22 rifle and you can have 100 rounds. I have 300 rounds available. The person who receives these must be 18.

Hopefully the picture shows up. This is the first time posting a pic from my phone. If it doesn't then I do not have any.

FTF only in Crawfordsville or Kingman area.

Does anyone know if rep points cancel out infraction points?

PM with interest or questions. Please don't post comments here as you might get an infraction.

Last edited:

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Ok... I still have all 3 packs so I am not only doubling but tripling my price.... or I mean offer! One person can have all 3 packs. Same stipulations as above. Maybe this will appeal to some fellow members that are farther away. This will be donated to Appleseed if no one claims it.

And also thanks for all the reps you guys! :yesway: If I get 100 rep points do I get $ .10 off a per gallon of gas?

Update - I think this might be gone. Meeting a gentleman and a young shooter tonight. Will close the thread after the ammo passes hands.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom