• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    for some reason today something just kind of hit me. im not sure why but i feel like i should help some one out with some 22lr.

what i will do is give 1000 rounds of remington golden bullets to some one that needs it.

RULES: AND PLEASE BE HONEST AS I DO NOT KNOW YOU!
    MUST USE THIS FOR SOME ONE UNDER THE AGE OF 16.

MUST BE A NEW SHOOTER WHO HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO IT BECAUSE OF THE SHORTAGE.

MUST LIVE IN INDIANA!

leave a comment here. clearly state that you are in. i will stop the drawing at 5 pm monday the 24th. after that i will write down the names and have my wife draw a name. who ever she pulls will get a thousand rounds of 22 lr for a youngster that really needs it. as long as you live in the indiana limits i will ship it to you at no cost.

NOW ONCE AGAIN BE HONEST AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SOME AND DO NOT REALLY NEED THIS DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME IN THE DRAWING!!

AFTER NAME IS DRAWN I WILL POST WINNER AND SEND THEM A PM FOR MORE INFO. :ingo:

Last edited:

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    My son could use this. He is 12 and recently I purchased him a 10/22 but he has not been able to shoot much because all I could find was a few 50 round packs. Thanks so much for this chance. We live in Columbus Indiana.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    That is awesome, and I hope that the ammo goes to someone who really needs it. My daughter is only 4 and doesnt shoot yet, but if she did I have ammo for her. i really hope the person who wins is honest, and really needs it. Thanks for doing this, it makes me happy to see it.

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I just love to shoot 22s! I don't need any but you should give it to a 4H club. I know in my county we have some kids who belong and they come from a not so good background. PM if interested and I'll get you a number and name.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    Very generous idea!

I have been looking to teach my two 7 year old identical twin sons general saftey and marksmanship through the .22 rifle. We've taken it out a few times just to get familar with it, but not a lot of practice fire due to the shortage. We've been working through a BB gun for now.. but the .22 is the next step that I think they are ready for.
    If we were selected it would be towards the saftey and training of the two boys.

Thank you from South Bend!
    :ingo:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    My cousin Alexias 13 wants to learn to shoot( wants to be a cop after school). My aunt found her a marlin 60 and asked if I could teach her.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    113   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    My sister in law Misty and her boyfriend Tyler are looking to go shooting, I've offered to take them but I don't have 22s for them to shoot. They're both 16.

I also have a young niece and nephew that I need to introduce to shooting.

Count me in for the drawing! Id spend every bullet on them to get em' hooked!

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    Awesome

I am in - for my 14 year old son. He has his 10-22 sitting there, and could sure use the practice! Have considered getting him to an Appleseed as well.

Thanks!

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    :shoot:and KEV is the winner. i will PM you for more infor on how to get it to you.

if anybody else would like to pick a name and donate some 22lr to some of these others im sure it would be greatly appreciated!!! thanks to all those that put there name in for the drawing. and i hope your kids enjoy it KEV.

Scoutmom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 2, 2012
    I have a Venture Crew that really wants to Shoot, and obtaining ammo has been a problem. I have a few under 16 and a few 16 and a few 19. I have adults trained and willing to teach the Venture Crew how to shoot.

Top Bottom