• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Did these classes ever happen? I never got any notification on them. Is the testing still scheduled for next month?

Matt

Yes and yes. Two more sessions (first and second Thursdays in March) with testing tonight and on the third Thursday of March. Many in the current class have passed the exam and gotten their General Class licenses already.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I was mostly interested in the classes as what I've tried on my own to learn isn't going to get me a passing grade on the general test!

Are these remaining sessions covering the whole test or is each session just a part of the test? If they cover the whole thing I could maybe still get in!

Matt

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Did these classes ever happen? I never got any notification on them. Is the testing still scheduled for next month?

Matt[/QUOTE
    Go to the ARRL.org website and you can do a search for exams in your area. I looked at the schedule and believe they are having those tests tonite. There are then a couple locations in March. Good luck.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside

Matt[/QUOTE
    Go to the ARRL.org website and you can do a search for exams in your area. I looked at the schedule and believe they are having those tests tonite. There are then a couple locations in March. Good luck.

I looked on the schedule and found the testing which is good but I was mostly interested in the classes so that I could pass the test!

Matt

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I was mostly interested in the classes as what I've tried on my own to learn isn't going to get me a passing grade on the general test!

Are these remaining sessions covering the whole test or is each session just a part of the test? If they cover the whole thing I could maybe still get in!

Matt

We've covered all the subelements already so the rest of the class is just self study. All you have to do is go to www.hamstudy.org. They have flashcards and practice tests which make it really easy. Create a free account and log in and the site tracks your progress, focusing in on the areas you are doing less well in. The flash cards even have explanations on the back. No excuse for not passing!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We've covered all the subelements already so the rest of the class is just self study. All you have to do is go to www.hamstudy.org. They have flashcards and practice tests which make it really easy. Create a free account and log in and the site tracks your progress, focusing in on the areas you are doing less well in. The flash cards even have explanations on the back. No excuse for not passing!

Is it easy enough that even a rhino could pass the exam?

Top Bottom