Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    According to his facebook postings, the second one in the trilogy (Reconquista) will be free next week and the third (Traitors) will be free the week after that.

His short story/essay's rock. The Bracken Anthology is the collection of those, but I don't think the plan is to put them up for free.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you haven't read this one then now's your chance! Just go to Amazon over the next day or two and download it free. The sequels will also be available free of charge over the next couple of weeks. You'll just have to check on those versions on a daily basis. It'll be worth the time. These are a great series! (Sorry there are no direct links. I'm on my phone in an undisclosed location where I am ignoring Barrycades and doing what I want).

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I've read all three but for free I will read it again and see how long I get to keep it before Amazon snakes it off my Kindle like they did a few other books I had they decided to do so. Seems this is something they are allowed to do without refunding the money so read those agreements folks. So far it has only cost me three 99 cent books but if they can do that they can take anything they want.

unless you strip the book of their locator code...:evilangel:

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Matt's goal with giving this away is to bump it to the top of the Amazon book list so that non-gun folks are exposed to it. Even if you already own a hard copy or have read it, download another copy so that it keeps its ranking.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Matt's goal with giving this away is to bump it to the top of the Amazon book list so that non-gun folks are exposed to it. Even if you already own a hard copy or have read it, download another copy so that it keeps its ranking.

Yep. He's also asked that this be shared with everyone, not just amongst like minded folks like I did. Tweet it, facebook it, post it on your jeep and motorcycle forums.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I've read some of these, and MB is off his rocker if he thinks people who aren't already paranoid racists will swallow his tripe.

I guess literary masochists like me would be an exception, but how common can we be? I voluntarily read the entirety of Unintended Consequences. :n00b:

Top Bottom