WTS: FREE to INGO Members - Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike Like New - Fishers

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

CWZ

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Fishers, IN
    *** GONE ***

Greetings INGO! I basically just want this exercise bike out of my garage. I thought I'd offer it to my always awesome fellow INGO members before I listed it elsewhere or had Goodwill pick it up.

This is a like new Schwinn 240 Recumbent Exercise Bike. It has probably 20-30 hours of usage on it. Fully assembled, includes manual and power supply, and in full working order.

While I welcome cash or common caliber ammo donations and wouldn't refuse it, this is truly FREE with no strings attached and no obligation whatsoever. I think I paid about $400 for it. You can see specs and get more info here: Schwinn® 240 Recumbent Bike | Schwinn®

Please note this unit is 63" L x 25" W x 46" H and weighs 117lbs. You will need a pickup truck or cargo van or the like. I am not interested in having to help load this due to a recent back injury (and certainly don't want to burden my wife), so you will want a helper with you to toss it in your truck.

Only FREE to actual INGO members. Please don't ask if I will allow your friend or anyone else to meet me besides yourself. And please, don't take this gift to re-sell it. I want someone from INGO to actually get some use out of it.

I strongly prefer you have a positive feedback rating of 100% and at least 2 feedback reports to disclose my address to you. If you have no feedback, I will look at your longevity with INGO and previous posts, and may ask for a senior member to vouch for you.

Available for pickup at my home in Fishers preferably on a weekend afternoon. I am within 5 minutes of 116th and Allisonville or 116th and 69 and will disclose address privately.

*** The first "I'll take it" PM gets it *** I will update this ad when it is spoken for. PM's only - please don't bump the ad. Thanks INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom