Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Someone buy me one of their Pallets!

FMP223F55R-50-2.jpg

Pallet Ammo

Me first! OK, you first, then me.

Hey, maybe some of us could pitch in and split it up.

Last edited:

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have bought both 9mm and 45acp. Can not recall any failures. Always a smooth transaction. But I will stay it's slightly dirty ammo. About on par with Winchester White Box as far as how dirty it is.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I have bought both 9mm and 45acp. Can not recall any failures. Always a smooth transaction. But I will stay it's slightly dirty ammo. About on par with Winchester White Box as far as how dirty it is.

I have not shot tons of it but I have a few thousand I'll get to soon enough I am sure. However my experience with the last case was exactly the opposite. What I had shot much cleaner than wally world ammo. But like I said we will see how the next couple cases go.

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    I have been wanting to try FM for a while now. Came across a guy on Armslist yesterday in Elkhart, who had several thousand rounds for sale that he had purchased from FM. I drove a couple blocks and picked up 500rds from him for $10.50 a box. It's FMJ round nose reman. Anxious to try some out. Plan to save the brass, and get my own reloading press in the near future.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Have shoot a lot of there reman rounds only had problems with one batch of 124 had rounds that did not go bang buddy had one squib would buy again just think the had a bad batch of primers.??

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I just shot some of their new plated hollow points this past weekend. About 125 rounds through my Taurus PT111 G2 w/o an issue. First time buyers get free shipping.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My buddy just ordered 9,000 rounds from them for himself and some more for a few of us... We all shoot the heck out of their stuff and we all love it!

Fantix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Lawrence Co
    I've shot a few hundred rounds of their 9mm and .40 reman and never had trouble. I usually wait until they have free or $5 shipping and split an order with some friends. I have noticed the price dropping over the last year on their ammo.

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    I've shot 1500 rounds of 9mm without an issue. Their daily deals offer 5% of various calibers so it's wise to keep an eye open on their site. I just picked up another 500 rounds of 9mm with 5% off.

I did pick up 250 rounds of their new manufacture 5.56 and had about 20% failure to ignite. That left a sour taste in my mouth on their 5.56 / .223 but the 9mm that I've shot has been 100% reliable.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've shot 1500 rounds of 9mm without an issue. Their daily deals offer 5% of various calibers so it's wise to keep an eye open on their site. I just picked up another 500 rounds of 9mm with 5% off.

I did pick up 250 rounds of their new manufacture 5.56 and had about 20% failure to ignite. That left a sour taste in my mouth on their 5.56 / .223 but the 9mm that I've shot has been 100% reliable.

That's sad to hear about the 5.56...especially since I just recieved some of their 223. Did you complain about it and if so, did they respond?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    First thousand 9MM I had worked fine.. Second batch had about 10% that seemed to be loaded VERY light, light enough that they would fail to eject. I've also pushed at least 3 bullets out of barrels at the range in the last month, 2 9s and 1 40, all Freedom. I"m not sure what is going on there but quality seems to be slipping lately. Personally I"m done with them.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT]Certified Glock armorer

MordecuS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Mooresville
    That's sad to hear about the 5.56...especially since I just recieved some of their 223. Did you complain about it and if so, did they respond?

I did not. After the performance of the 9mm, I just left it alone. I will continue to buy from them but with other comparable options for 5.56, I simply won't buy that ammo from them again. I will say, before my first purchase from them, I emailed a few times asking questions about shipping time, brass trade in and the like, they were very responsive. Of course then they were wanting my business, but from a communication stand point, they were good to go then and I would consider them to be the same now. I've thought about trying their 5.56 again, just to see if it was a bad batch, but haven't done so yet.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    No. It got stuck in the winter weather delays through fedex. It was supposed to be here *again* yesterday. It's rescheduled for delivery today. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom