• ...and so much more!
  • 2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Still have not received my order, several emails and one call saying we are really backed up on shipping, i now have 2 orders and not shipped yet???? This is my first time dealing with them too. if i ever get my orders hopefully it will be good ammo and i won't complain about the company.

nad63

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    I placed an order on the 12th and got it on th 29th. Placed another order with SGAmmo on the same day and got it the 17th. Both have proven to be good to deal with in the past. It took about a week or so longer than usual from Freedom Munitions but as others have said there was a spike after the Orlando shooting.
    I'm sure recent events in Texas will further contribute to the situation also.
    All you can do is hang in there.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I placed a small "trial" order with Freedom on 6/18 and noticed my CC had been charged on 7/6 but I did not receive a shipping confirmation.

Monday, I used their website "contact us" form to ask when my order would ship and got an email response later the same day stating that it should have shipped when my CC was charged and that they would look into it. I have not heard from them since....except for the daily specials emails i have received every day since ordering.:rolleyes:

I won't be doing business with them again.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    its now coming up on 30 days and no shipment, emails replied to within 4-5 days i am starting to wonder about this company. still working on our house from the fire a year ago and can't set up my reloading area til i am done or i won't get the house done!!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I have used them a few times for 9mm bulk purchases and had good luck. Their downfall from what I have seen is orders around shootings on tv, seems everyone sends orders in at once and they can't handle it ala Palmetto state armory. I use Freedom sparingly, good luck all!

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    How bad of a FIRE????

" am a long time reloader myself, but having lost everything in our house fire just over a year ago "

This is the "Worst Case" for a Handloader..Did the reloading components have anything to do in causing the fire??

Sorry for your bad luck...Bill.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Fire was caused by electrical. previous owner had tied into some nob and tube next to a rafter in the attic, then blew insulation over it. it got hot and started the fire. did have house inspected before purchase, but this wasn't found do
    unto the amount of insulation covering it i guess. Insurance was wonderful house was totally rewired, after it was gutted. house was built in 1895 all poston brick and plaster. i did learn a lesson never use the plastic ammo cans though

Thumper

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    South Indy
    I had good luck with them until the last order.I ordered 55 gr vmax and part of it was ball.When I pay extra for vmax I want vmax.I will never use them again

Swom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    East Indy
    I placed an order for a few hundred rds of 9mm earlier this week. After 2 days my order was still showing pending so I used the contact us link to see if there was a problem that I needed to address. Still waiting on a simple response of yes or no. Understand you're swamped but really is it that tough to hire an intern to answer emails and such?

this is now posted on their website, not sure if it's always there or not
    freedommunitions.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I placed a small "trial" order with Freedom on 6/18 and noticed my CC had been charged on 7/6 but I did not receive a shipping confirmation.

Monday, I used their website "contact us" form to ask when my order would ship and got an email response later the same day stating that it should have shipped when my CC was charged and that they would look into it. I have not heard from them since....except for the daily specials emails i have received every day since ordering.:rolleyes:

Finally got a reply Friday evening (after sending another email) stating they were "super crazy busy here" and that the main item in my order was out of stock....would you like us to ship the remaining item? Of course the item had been "in stock" when I ordered it a month ago.

aspiringsnd

Plinker
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 24, 2016
    Westfield
    I placed an order on 6/19 and it hasn't shipped yet. The last couple of orders have taken roughly 2 weeks (14 days) to ship. Since they dont authorize my card until they ship product, I don't mind -- just means I'll have to do a better job of forecasting how much I'm going to shoot, knowing my ammo will take roughly 30 days to arrive.

Oh well, it could be worse -- I could be paying retail at a big box store.

Received this order yesterday. I also received confirmation yesterday of my July 1st order shipping; It will be here in less than a week. Woo-hoo!

Swom

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2016
    East Indy
    I placed an order for a few hundred rds of 9mm earlier this week. After 2 days my order was still showing pending so I used the contact us link to see if there was a problem that I needed to address. Still waiting on a simple response of yes or no. Understand you're swamped but really is it that tough to hire an intern to answer emails and such?

this is now posted on their website, not sure if it's always there or not
    View attachment 48521

9 days after order and now have a shipping notice with UPS tracking #. Given the climate 9 days may not be a bad turnaround time to fill bulk orders but frustration of it sitting for 8.75 days with zero feedback of the order process from clicking the 'order' button doesn't seem ideal to me. Maybe it's just 'cuz I work in the software industry but it doesn't seem like that big of a deal to add a few status update steps into your order system.

But looking forward to trying out their ammo in a few more days.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    Just want everyone to know, I have placed 2 orders with freedom munitions, its been over 30 days on the first one and they have now cancelled the 2nd order instead of the first one. I am asking for a reorder with a discount and a rush on shipping, I am now questioning there reputation as a online seller. I have never had this problem with any other company!!! will wait and see they are very poor about contacting people always days later. Just kinda burned right now. Geez

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus

Finally got a reply Friday evening (after sending another email) stating they were "super crazy busy here" and that the main item in my order was out of stock....would you like us to ship the remaining item? Of course the item had been "in stock" when I ordered it a month ago.

They finally shipped part of my order....the remainder is still out of stock. I called to cancel and after being on hold for 15 minutes the lady told me I had to talk to another person (because they had already charged my account for the full order a week earlier) and put me on hold again. About 5 minutes later she came back on to tell me she would have the other person call me back. 30 minutes later I got the call and the order was canceled and funds refunded. The refund does not show on my CC yet.

One order and I'm done with Freedom. There are too many good suppliers to bother with Freedom.

They also stated they were a week behind on emails.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    Just ordered 1500rds of 9mm last week. Shipped the day after I ordered. Should be here tomorrow.

I have ordered from them now 3 times, never an issue.

Top Bottom