• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • runandgun44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Great night of shooting! Thanks to John for doing a great job as our RO. And thanks to Jim for the videos.
    It was a great idea to move everything up to the bays. I think we had more gun jams/failures than any other crew. My gun included. It's off to Ruger with my SR9. I hope to get it repaired and back before next months FNS. See you all then!

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Yeah Great night for shooting, except they lost the scores sheet for my pistol. Nice big DNF across the board. And I had a good run going .

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    Great post time. Not so great score. The good thing is i bought my own pistol this morning at the INDY 1500...M&P Pro 9mm. A little practice and look out!

Thanks to everyone that offered advice last night. Everyone made the experience very welcoming.

It is refeered to as the "p" word...practice may get you banned :D or an obnoxious allen iverson you tube video talking about the "p" word

runandgun44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Yeah Great night for shooting, except they lost the scores sheet for my pistol. Nice big DNF across the board. And I had a good run going .

I saw that Bob, that sucks. You had a very good night going. I think it was Scott, so he could move up in 22p. lol.;)

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    It is refeered to as the "p" word...practice may get you banned :D or an obnoxious allen iverson you tube video talking about the "p" word

I'll shall never speak of that which is not spoken, and when that which is not spoken must be spoke of, we I shall not speak of it except to use "P":n00b:

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    I figured out my gun issues from FNS. Besides the fact that I shot a gun in competition that I had just acquired that evening at the range, the entire extractor and firing pin assembly in the slide was messed up. The firing pin plunger and spring were missing completely, the extractor assembly was not the factory unit nore did it come close to fitting correctly, and the rear adjustable sight was chipped on the left side of the notch (hence the tendency to place my shot to the left). In speaking with the person I got it from, he stated he had no idea and is willing to "make it right", which I am cool with. I'll be calling Para tomorrow for parts, as Brownells and Midway are out of stock. Next month I am hoping to not spend half or more of each string time clearing FTE jams/stovepipes, which should help me place better than 35th. OUCH!!! 35th out of 41. ARRRGGHHH!!!!

BrandonM

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Morgan County
    I had a great opening night with my new pistol. Had a bunch of fun with the people in my squad and enjoy having bwframe as my RO. He definitely make the night interesting to say the least. I was happy with the scores, but I was a 1/4 second away from third in production. Ill try harder next month!

Top Bottom