• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    Man, I've got to get there early, I haven't had time this week to get my optics re-zero'd in their new locations.

Anyone else going to show up early to verify their gear?

acetylcholine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    i thought about it but im no longer a MCFG member, and i dont think i could make it there before 5 and range closure. Must ... renew...

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I have a list of INGO people I would like to meet. I sure hope I can recognize Indymonkey with his shirt on. ( I really MORE hope that he has a shirt on!)

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I have a list of INGO people I would like to meet. I sure hope I can recognize Indymonkey with his shirt on. ( I really MORE hope that he has a shirt on!)

I'll be the one with the crooked teef and a hatred for people that stick tools in my mouth.:)

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Awesome night! This was the best night I had at FNS. And I learned that once I started forgetting about the timer, and took my time, I did a lot better, and was a lot faster.

I loved the Texas Star! WAY better than the stupid plate rack!

B-burg66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    FNS Texas Star

Loved the Star, need to have more of them to speed up the stage, my teenage son came for the first time and did very well.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOF4c5WqTa0]YouTube - Texas star shoot[/ame]

I took this video and am putting it up tonight because I promised a nice man that I would. This is his son shooting the Texas Star, I don't remember the INGO name...

I have more video from my phone, and from Kinnard, but I'm tired and not putting it all up tonight. It will probably take me 30 minutes to do it tomorrow. It was a great time shooting!

Top Bottom