• ...and so much more!
  • Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    James
    I will be wearing a light grey shirt and shorts and will be one of the Range Officers. If you ask anyone they will be able to point me out. Look forward to seeing you there.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Is it 1815, yet?

I'll be there with an 870.

Normally shoot a 625 in Revo class, but unfortunately my reloading bench is still in IL.

No laughing. I'm a little rusty.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have to say for my first steel event I had a blast. Even the g/f had a good time and she didn't even shoot. She did say once she gets more time in with the beretta she will shoot at the next one we can attend.

I think I am hooked now.... I can't wait for the pin shoot I hear that is even more fun.

-James

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    other than my 10/22 letting me down with its jamming issue, i had a blast.. im looking forward to next months "slip and slide" stage. Craig, all the hair on my left are is gone now, thanks!:thumbsup:

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Was a blast to shoot steel for my first time too. Was nice to meet some new faces (22rssix, Caspian, VUPDblue). That 4th stage was a nice pain in the @ss for me, shooting with the weak hand :): Obviously, need to practice doing that more often. I am hooked now though.....bye, bye to my bank account for ammo. Thanks again guys, look forward to seeing you all again at the next shoot.

-Nate

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Great fun was had! It was good to meet all you guys for the first time, and some of you guys for the hundredth time! Craig, can I be the Serbu's god-father? I wanna watch her grow up...

Oh' there was a big craig had a gun and Serbu was it's name-o S E RBU, S E RBU, S E RBU and Serbu was it's name-o!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    great fun

It was great to finally figuire out who some of you guys are. We had a blast and I will be back. 40Cal and I had some good conversation about the 10/22 and Big Craig was like a little kid in the candy store sharing his Serbu. Hope to see you all next month

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the link.

I think I did well. I placed 11th in the production class and 27th over all. Not that bad for my first time.

I will be out of town for the August event but plan to be back for September.

I am also planning on going to a bowling pin shoot. I hear they are a blast.

-James

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    It was great to finally figuire out who some of you guys are. We had a blast and I will be back. 40Cal and I had some good conversation about the 10/22 and Big Craig was like a little kid in the candy store sharing his Serbu. Hope to see you all next month

oh, hey Simon, i didnt know that you where a member on here! you gonna make it to the next shoot? do you have any advise for me about my 10/22 jamming? maybe just change the ammo? the thing is its never been picky with ammo, i dont know why it was having such a problem... well it was great haning out with all you guys again. hope to see yall at the next one!

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    do you have any advise for me about my 10/22 jamming? maybe just change the ammo? the thing is its never been picky with ammo, i dont know why it was having such a problem...

I'm not Kenny (Simon6101), but after watching your gun (not) run, my first guess would be mags. A couple friends of mine have gone from the Hot Lips & Steel Lips to the Tactical Innovations polymer or aluminum mags, and claim that change alone cleared up 99% of their reliability issues. My 10/22 is problematic with the 10rd or 25rd Butler Creek mags, too... but those problems pretty much disappear when I switch back to the factory mag. I'm about this close to picking up some Tac Innovations mags myself in hopes of getting the gun to run better.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    I'm not Kenny (Simon6101), but after watching your gun (not) run, my first guess would be mags. A couple friends of mine have gone from the Hot Lips & Steel Lips to the Tactical Innovations polymer or aluminum mags, and claim that change alone cleared up 99% of their reliability issues. My 10/22 is problematic with the 10rd or 25rd Butler Creek mags, too... but those problems pretty much disappear when I switch back to the factory mag. I'm about this close to picking up some Tac Innovations mags myself in hopes of getting the gun to run better.

where you in our group? im just trying to put a face with the name.
    ill have to try those other mags. my butler creek mags are pretty old so they could just be getting worn out.. thanks for the tips...

Top Bottom