• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And don't forget intimidating. I'm all about the intimidating.

That and cross country running, my true passion. I've decided to forego my gymnastics training in order to pursue my running.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I was thinking about getting back into long distance running. I have not done a marathon in a few years. I do a triathlon but bike seat get lodge in my ass, and I am afraid or the water. (brainiac women too)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'd do triathlons, but me going into the ocean is just foolhardy. I swim well, but there are things in the water that would not hesitate to eat me. Yeah, shark attacks are rare, and most sharks spit people out if they don't taste "right." But what self-respecting shark would be able to swim past me without partaking? I might as well write "SHARK BUFFET" on my a** in waterproof paint.

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    I see the results are out. Did okay with the rifle, but need to get in some more practice. I also noticed my name was misspelled again, so I need to get in some more writing classes too:): It was nice to see everyone there, look forward to another FNS.

Caspian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Noblesville
    I see the results are out. Did okay with the rifle, but need to get in some more practice. I also noticed my name was misspelled again, so I need to get in some more writing classes too:): It was nice to see everyone there, look forward to another FNS.

Next time when you sign in be sure to tell the RO how to correctly spell your name. It is driven by the sign in sheet not your score sheet. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at FNS. Look forward to seeing you at next month's match.

Virtus

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Fishers
    Next time when you sign in be sure to tell the RO how to correctly spell your name. It is driven by the sign in sheet not your score sheet. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at FNS. Look forward to seeing you at next month's match.

It was my own fault this time, I was late (way after Rhino got there). I was rushing to get in during the start of the shooters meeting so I am sure the RO didn't hear my spelling of my name over the talking.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Parke L. whipped my like a rented mule in .22 rifle. BigDave had gun problems, or else he would have delivered the same to the entire crowd.

I pi**ed away single stack division by being a knucklehead on stage 5, and I knew it when it was happening.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Parke L. whipped my like a rented mule in .22 rifle. BigDave had gun problems, or else he would have delivered the same to the entire crowd.

I pi**ed away single stack division by being a knucklehead on stage 5, and I knew it when it was happening.

So you snatched defeat from the jaws of victory:)

Top Bottom