• ...and so much more!
  • top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    i've not made it to fri nite steel yet either, but hoping for next month. are the campbells that have first in 22 pistol optic and 22 rifle related or coincidence? the only reason i'm asking is those are the only 2 classes i'm considering competing in.

all i've ever shot is the ruger rimfire 22 pistol and rifle and enjoyed that.

daryll

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    competing is used loosely. Its all good fun... No one is winning anything more than bragging rights.... Well, except bwframe won best looking.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Had a blast last night. I usually don't bring a backup gun but glad I did last night because other than my loaded set of mags I forgot to bring the rest of the ammo for the one I planned on shooting. Doubt I would have done any better any way though
    Definitely a good time

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Also the worst.....;):)::D

Ya could have made them all look, but no...

Seriously, I appreciate the patience everyone had with my group. Several Novice (including two that don't own their own firearms, yet) were brought up last night. Everything went well: Larry took care of them as the RO, others chatted them up, and there were bunches of smiles all throughout the night.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! Two years ago I was introduced to FNS & because of how you have treated me, I'm confident about bringing others in your house. With matches being run by groups like this, Shooting Sports will continue to thrive with new shooters...

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Ya could have made them all look, but no...

Seriously, I appreciate the patience everyone had with my group. Several Novice (including two that don't own their own firearms, yet) were brought up last night. Everything went well: Larry took care of them as the RO, others chatted them up, and there were bunches of smiles all throughout the night.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! Two years ago I was introduced to FNS & because of how you have treated me, I'm confident about bringing others in your house. With matches being run by groups like this, Shooting Sports will continue to thrive with new shooters...

Yeah! Fun group. All of your group were fun and seemed eager to learn. Even someone that"doesn't like people" smiled a couple times. I have a feeling that you are going to have to take a couple shopping for their first firearm very soon.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I knew I was flirting with a 100 second night, but had no idea I was on pace for an 80 second until I dropped a string on stage 3 and stage 4....It is amazing what a 19 second and 16 second string will do to ruin a night, lol.

Great night. Been a while since I've been able to make it, and it was good to see some old fiends!

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Just wanted to say thanks to Craig T. taking care of the scores He did a great job as always. Thanks to everyone who help with set up and the ROs. Volunteers is what makes F.N.S. work

Thanks Don

Don Parks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Tried the new stand and it worked out very nice. F.N.S. also took delivery of five new stands from Bobcat Steel after the match last night. Looking forward to using them in the near future.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    My wife's girlfriend canceled on the Indiana Ice vs Green Bay Gamblers playoff game so I didn't make it. I did get to shoot in one of the pistol bays beforehand though. Sounds like everyone has a great time and the weather was great. Maybe next month...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I mentioned this event to the wife today, mentioning that as soon as things calmed down in the house in 2 weeks I wanted a kitchen pass to be able to go. Her response? "Duh! Of course you can! Only one night a week? Sounds like a plan... (as in you can do it as a weekly guy thing) As long as you wait a couple weeks to start of course..." :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

I assume there is a sticky somewhere with all the details?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom